What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

I have 22,718 emails in my inbox. It stresses me out but I don't know how to handle it.........I don't wanna take hours to go through them.

OMG!!! I'm an email hoarder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drama:

22,000 that you need to go through/read? Or 22,000 that you've already viewed? 22,000 unread would stress me out enough to get a new email address! :lol:

22,000 that you need to go through/read? Or 22,000 that you've already viewed? 22,000 unread would stress me out enough to get a new email address! :lol:

I have almost 28k total..............22k unread. :surrender:

I have almost 28k total..............22k unread. :surrender:

Do you use hotmail or yahoo mail?

I would sort the regular mail from regular people into folders, then just delete everything in the inbox with a glance to make sure they are not anything important.

wth? Do you check your e-mails once every five years?

I check it several times a day...........see a bunch of **** I don't care about and leave it.

Do you use hotmail or yahoo mail?

I would sort the regular mail from regular people into folders, then just delete everything in the inbox with a glance to make sure they are not anything important.

Yahoo. I need to work on that. Several months ago my goal was to get under 10k which I did but well.....................

I check it several times a day...........see a bunch of **** I don't care about and leave it.

Yahoo. I need to work on that. Several months ago my goal was to get under 10k which I did but well.....................

Yahoo is bad with spams, their filters seldom able to weed out spams, gmail is better at that. I abandoned the yahoo account that I have used since early 90s a few years ago, switch to gmail, seldom have the same spam problem.

Gotta love the Broncos tonight!!! :cartwheel:

pffft, football's over. we're watching the blackhawks here. when do pitchers and catchers report??

I think they already did no?

I just love Tebo.........he's such a loveable goober. It was hard because I do loves me some Mike Tomlin as a coach.

it's usually around Valentine's day. lemme go look.

ETA: the week of Feb 19th, depending on the team. I miss baseball.

I'm going to see if I can find some flannel or fleece Cardinals fabric and make DH some pants for his birthday in March.

shhhhhhhhhhh...

Making a loaf of cinnamon swirl bread (to turn into french toast for dinner) and it smells so delicious. That's all.

Have you posted a recipe for this? I'd love it!

it's usually around Valentine's day. lemme go look.

ETA: the week of Feb 19th, depending on the team. I miss baseball.

I'm going to see if I can find some flannel or fleece Cardinals fabric and make DH some pants for his birthday in March.

shhhhhhhhhhh...

My Sis got me a Cubbie snuggie (knock off) for Christmas. :cartwheel:

I have 22,718 emails in my inbox. It stresses me out but I don't know how to handle it.........I don't wanna take hours to go through them.

OMG!!! I'm an email hoarder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drama:

:dunce:

Select All, Delete. :9:

Problem solved. :bowing:

Ctrl + A (hold at the same time) push delete... and they are gone, mrsmom!

How did I miss this? Congrats! :cartwheel:

Oh she's so cute! Yikes I hope she calms down soon. How does Shawn get along with her?

Today was SOOOOOO much better. No nipping today, and she has spent most of the day out of "her room" and with us. She loves to lay with me or Pat and is constantly rubbing on Jonny :) Right now she is laying along my knee.

I think she is going to fit in here well. :) Love her!

Back