What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

I am raising 2 boys. They are 6 and 4. I've already taught them to cook a little bit here and there. ("Good Eats" on Food Network is their new favorite show LOL.) Laundry is next on my list. Then learning to do dishes and on and on.

I don't want to raise them to be mama's boys. I don't want to do everything from them now so that they then expect to get married and have their wives do every little thing for them.

My BIL is like that. He is a 45 yo child that can't do anything for himself. Can't cook, can't clean, can't do laundry ... I honestly don't know how my sister puts up with it. He went from being taken care of by his mom to now being taken care of my his wife.

Not happening with my boys. I want them to be self sufficient and to be able to take care of themselves.

That I just want this day to end.

Tomorrow will be a new and better day. I hope.

I'm sorry you had such a bad day. Get a good night's sleep (if you can) and hopefully tomorrow will be a much better day.

Tired of feeling depressed & unhappy. I don't know what is wong with me. Dh & dd are wonderful. I just feel useless & am so fed up with not feeling good.

I'm thinking....
Yaahoooooo! Only 12 more days till pre-season starts! :cartwheel:
Seems like it's been forever!

I'm thinking I'm irritated. DH's birthday is today. Neither my parents nor my sister called to say Happy Birthday. My parents totally know (they called yesterday to see if we had any plans but they live an hour away and don't have AC in the car so I said don't come). I just emailed my sis "Your brother in law's birthday is today." Geesh. I feel bad because DH's family is so good about birthdays. DH hasn't said anything, not sure that he's noticed, but I do.

Tired of feeling depressed & unhappy. I don't know what is wong with me. Dh & dd are wonderful. I just feel useless & am so fed up with not feeling good.

I know the feeling Pam. Time to see the doc me thinks. Are you taking anything currently?

Dh's birthday is tomorrow....and he will be irritated beyond words if I even mention it.:snort::snort:

Why??????????

Dh's birthday is tomorrow....and he will be irritated beyond words if I even mention it.:snort::snort:
My hubby loves having birthdays! I got him a nice Coach wallet. :) DS9 made him a lego thing to put on his desk lol.

Have we met?

Cause he is not fun.:snicker::snicker:

Mebbe throw him a party at the gym. ;)

ETA: Oh do you still do Curves?

I'm thinking I'm irritated. DH's birthday is today. Neither my parents nor my sister called to say Happy Birthday. My parents totally know (they called yesterday to see if we had any plans but they live an hour away and don't have AC in the car so I said don't come). I just emailed my sis "Your brother in law's birthday is today." Geesh. I feel bad because DH's family is so good about birthdays. DH hasn't said anything, not sure that he's noticed, but I do.

**** woman! What the hell are you doing here? You should be with him right now celebrating in your own ways.

Unless you're just resting for round 2, or 3, or 4. :joey:

**** woman! What the hell are you doing here? You should be with him right now celebrating in your own ways.

Unless you're just resting for round 2, or 3, or 4. :joey:
Oh he got his last night...............and THEN some. :bowing:

He had a rough day at work today (first day back from vacation) and was tired so I hooked him up last night. ;)

OMG! Did you dh make sure your kid knows about it? Mine did :bow:

He doesn't KNOW it...but he did.

TYVM

Huh? :dunce;

She will be scarred for life, I tell ya

:roll:

Wait til tomorrow. It can be your birthday present to him :)

Back