What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

Ha! I told DH about my "fever" on the way home from TRUS. Guess where he is now? Sleeping and snoring! He probably took some Motrin PM. We have a ton of it.:surrender:

:nopompom: Jump him when you're ovulating. ;)

That my allergies are killing me today :surrender:

All I want to do is go home and crawl into bed with some Benadryl. But it's mommy daughter night and I have to stop at the Scharrington Jewel for some Suave.

Achoo.... :pout:

I totally forgot to get more suave. Crap.

Doubt it will work. He says he is too old for another baby. The boys are killing him :giggles:

Oh come on............you know us girls have a "way" to get things done. :snicker:

Oh come on............you know us girls have a "way" to get things done. :snicker:

DH is home tomorrow. I will try and work on it. If and that is a BIG if I can get my 2 year old to stop talking and take a nap :quiet:

DH is home tomorrow. I will try and work on it. If and that is a BIG if I can get my 2 year old to stop talking and take a nap :quiet:

Bow-chicka-bow-wow! :joey: (no one call her tomorrow!)
I wanted three but then my two drive me crazy and I got rid of all my baby stuffs and............I feel old as hell. I'll be 38 in Nov. :surrender:

I wanted three but then my two drive me crazy and I got rid of all my baby stuffs and............I feel old as hell. I'll be 38 in Nov. :surrender:

I had my first at 38 just before my 39th bday.
My second at 40 - just before my 41st bday.
You're not too old :giggles:

My sister had my niece when she was 38. 38 is not old .

I turn 37 next month. I had my first at 30. I now have 2 boys, but haven't ruled out a 3rd child. I know I don't want to have another baby until I have both in school all day and that wouldn't happen until 2013 so I would be 39 by then.

I've gotten rid of a lot of baby stuff too but there would be a 9 year gap between my oldest and youngest and I figure I'd be wanting some new baby stuff by that time anyway.

please don't lose power, please don't lose power, please don't lose power

please don't lose power, please don't lose power, please don't lose power

That's what I was saying when it rolled through here with some "Please Jesus" in there. :lol:

You color over Red Hair?!

I used to have beautiful red hair with great curls.

no, I have naturally brown curly hair, it has some copper highlighting (natural) but for some reason when we dye our hair, it pulls the red out too much. I dont know why, but I dont care for red hair. I prefer my natural color or a little lighter!

Ummm......do the math........

I have a 2 and 4 year old. I was 37 when I had my first. 39 when I had my second. I am old.

I still have my baby stuff. I can't get rid of it yet :pout:

Ummm......do the math........

I have a 2 and 4 year old. I was 37 when I had my first. 39 when I had my second. I am old.

I still have my baby stuff. I can't get rid of it yet :pout:

I was 26 and 29 when I had mine. Seems like light years away. Back then peeps used to say that if you had kids in your 30's & 40's there would be problems. Silly peeps!

I'm thinking everyone went ni night so I'm a gonna see what's on tv. :wan:

Back