What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

The dogs are driving me NUTS going in and out to chase the stupid squirrels!
Don't they know they have 0 chance of ever catching them???

Watching my DS12 who is taller than me make a snowman outside. :bliss:

I'm thinking...That is toooo much hassle to "make" a fresh marshmallow! Screw that, I'll buy them and put more effort into something else!

I say the same thing for lots of stuff I see on pinterest. I think "don't these folks know you can just go buy this in a store????" :lol:

I tried....house behind me has been empty almost 2 years now.

Today I notice animal tracks down the roof and into what looks like a big hole where the roof meets the gutter. Lots of raccoons in this area and there have been reports that they lived in that house this summer.

So I call Centry 21 and try to explain.

No, I don't have the house number but gave road, cross road, color and their last asking price. Explained the whole situation, offer to go get house number and they tell me not to bother. It's no longer their listing and the bank owns it now...thanks for the call but there is nothing they can do about it.

So if anyone knows of any raccoons in the Dekalb area that need a winter home let me know!

I tried....house behind me has been empty almost 2 years now.

Today I notice animal tracks down the roof and into what looks like a big hole where the roof meets the gutter. Lots of raccoons in this area and there have been reports that they lived in that house this summer.

So I call Centry 21 and try to explain.

No, I don't have the house number but gave road, cross road, color and their last asking price. Explained the whole situation, offer to go get house number and they tell me not to bother. It's no longer their listing and the bank owns it now...thanks for the call but there is nothing they can do about it.

So if anyone knows of any raccoons in the Dekalb area that need a winter home let me know!

Call the city. That could be considered a health hazard. I know the raccoons trashed the garage of the empty house down the street and my neighbors called the city about it. They were living in the garage. The city came out and cleared it out.

You forgot to mention that the Yankees suck. :lol:
True, mea culpa.
The Yankees suck!!!

Even the Japanese agree
89738855v2_460x460_Front_Color-White_padToSquare-true.jpg

leave my Yankees alone!:tap:
Thanks for reminding me.

The Yankees are pin-striped minions of evil.

You start drinking early today?

What is this strange odd thing you mention?

Oh yes, whatever WI oddity is is, like that grapple thing someone else mentioned earlier, we in the northeast do not want any of it here, thankyouverymuch.

I'm gonna kill my husband!!!!!!!!!!!:ranting:

Homemade blackberry scones with English clotted cream :drool: :drool: :drool:

wish my kids would do that. only the 11 yr old is out playing. i have a friend in k town that used to build a huge cube mountain in his front yard every time it snowed big time. one time it was way taller than his house. he used those recycling tubs the trash men used to collect in. it was pretty cool. i wish my son would be that motivated. he watches tv after school and has already eaten 3 or 4 corn dogs and a ding dong, SHAME ON HIM!!! blame the mama that buys that junk!

Maybe the snowman can be your new husband???
devil.gif

Kind of a long story, but we're double upside down on our current car loan (his car). After having it for a year or so, we still owe over $13k on his Ford FOCUS and he wants to trade it in for a brand new Mistubishi Galant. Before the Ford Focus, he had a brand new Mitsubishi.........I forget (a lil commuter car) that loan was also upside down because he had to roll what was left of the car loan before that car into it.

Long story short the little boy wants a new toy!!! :surrender::ranting:

The last two I really was against, but in the end I was like fine, whatever. But now I'm PISSED!!!

The monthly car payment on his FORD FOCUS is like $340ish!!! My car payment is like $240ish. So with full coverage insurance on the two cars, we pay about $800/mo. on cars and insurance!!!

Kind of a long story, but we're double upside down on our current car loan (his car). After having it for a year or so, we still owe over $13k on his Ford FOCUS and he wants to trade it in for a brand new Mistubishi Galant. Before the Ford Focus, he had a brand new Mitsubishi.........I forget (a lil commuter car) that loan was also upside down because he had to roll what was left of the car loan before that car into it.

Long story short the little boy wants a new toy!!! :surrender::ranting:

The last two I really was against, but in the end I was like fine, whatever. But now I'm PISSED!!!

The monthly car payment on his FORD FOCUS is like $340ish!!! My car payment is like $240ish. So with full coverage insurance on the two cars, we pay about $800/mo. on cars and insurance!!!

Nope - no way, don't do it.
We drive our cars until they're paid for and dead.
I currently drive a 03 and DH drives a 98.
No car payments and full coverage only on my car.

When you trade in a car you're upside down on you not only pay for the new car, but you also pay for the car you no longer have.

If you can't sell it outright to someone for cash - I wouldn't do it.

Just my opinion though - I'd tell the little boy the learn to love the car he has because he's going to have it for a long time to come. They're just a means of getting from point A to point B and as long as it's mechanically sound, does it really matter what it looks like?

Homemade blackberry scones with English clotted cream :drool: :drool: :drool:
Recipe, please!

My parents brought me some clotted cream at Christmas but I haven't busted it open cause it is such a treat!

Back