What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

We are meeting at the one where they have the Suave on sale :lol:

Scharrington Jewel - Schaumburg & Barrington Rd.

Are we meeting at our Jewel or the one by your work? I really have to stop listening to you with one ear and the kids with the other.

We are meeting at the one where they have the Suave on sale :lol:

Scharrington Jewel - Schaumburg & Barrington Rd.

When are you meeting there? I need to go and still have a bunch of the suave coupons if you need a few more.

I get off at 5:00, so I think we are thinking 5:20 - sometimes I can zip right down Schaumburg Rd. and sometimes it takes about 15 minutes. CW party?! I think Charlie is coming too. :dance:

When are you meeting there? I need to go and still have a bunch of the suave coupons if you need a few more.

I am thinking I am so happy that my BF didnt forget about me this morning. He texted me Happy Birthday at 7am! Big deal for him, because he says he doesnt celebrate birthdays (lol, that will change, hehehe)

Plus my mom and dad made me pineapple fried pies for my birthday, I love love love them. lol, the pies and my parents! I would take a fried pie over any dessert any time!

and my 3yo niece called and sang happy birthday to me, she is a little twerp, I love her so much!

Who do I blame for the stockmarket spiraling downward and losing so much money?

That 1 month from today I'll be working at the apple orchard. All I can eat warm apple cider donuts...yummy!

That just because the stupid dishwasher isn't draining, doesn't mean I have to do the dishes by hand! That's what kids are for!
Back before dishwashers were in every home, I had to do the dishes every night!

That just because the stupid dishwasher isn't draining, doesn't mean I have to do the dishes by hand! That's what kids are for!
Back before dishwashers were in every home, I had to do the dishes every night!

I'm calling this my summer of no chores. DS is doing the laundry,dishes, and sweeping the floors (6 cats,1 dog) DH has taken over the garden. I have rediscovered my love of Bailey's on ice :drink:

I'm calling this my summer of no chores. DS is doing the laundry,dishes, and sweeping the floors (6 cats,1 dog) DH has taken over the garden. I have rediscovered my love of Bailey's on ice :drink:

You have SIX cats?! :faint: It's the summer of no chores here too....................................for the kids! :surrender:

Give Captain a try. He never lets me down. :cartwheel:

Laying around at the pool is tiring!

You have SIX cats?! :faint: It's the summer of no chores here too....................................for the kids! :surrender:

Give Captain a try. He never lets me down. :cartwheel:

We had 2 cats and then...

My grandma died and we got her cat
My MIL moved in and "needed something to love" and we still have her cat
2 kittens were dunked in a bucket of water and have some neurological issues and I knew they be eaten by something so we brought them home.

I have 6 cats and only 5 can use the littler box. 1 with the issues goes next to the box, can't stand in any type of litter.

Haven't had a good captain sale lately. It's iced coffee and bailey's for me.

Back