What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

I'm calling this my summer of no chores. DS is doing the laundry,dishes, and sweeping the floors (6 cats,1 dog) DH has taken over the garden. I have rediscovered my love of Bailey's on ice :drink:

HA! Good for you for getting them working!

I got yelled at and hung up on about an hour ago because I got mad he stopped for a beer, (it's never one), and I had somewhere to be and he knew not to be late today. He told me, "I do enough for the family"!
WTF :hopmad:is that? Do enough? Of what? Falling asleep on the couch?

HA! Good for you for getting them working!

I got yelled at and hung up on about an hour ago because I got mad he stopped for a beer, (it's never one), and I had somewhere to be and he knew not to be late today. He told me, "I do enough for the family"!
WTF :hopmad:is that? Do enough? Of what? Falling asleep on the couch?

Oh hellz no! How often does he do that? :hurt:Tell him to get his **** home and have a beer there!

"I do enough for the family" ?!?!???

One of the benefits of remarring my ex husband is he knows better than to say anything even close to that....he might think it but he would never say it to me.

One of the benefits of remarring my ex husband is he knows better than to say anything even close to that....he might think it but he would never say it to me.

word to big bird...........I can't even imagine.................

Oh hellz no! How often does he do that? :hurt:Tell him to get his **** home and have a beer there!

Hardly ever - but every time I need to go somewhere, every time my mother comes in from Michigan, every time it's important he come right home after work.
I see a pattern here.

I broke my hand on Halloween, had surgery in Novemeber, just had another surgery 3 weeks ago and I still can't use my hand fully. He does do a LOT and has stepped up thus far, (cooking, laundry, cleaning) but I guess he's getting tired of it. Who knew bringing home a paycheck was enough?

Hmmm and here I thought I had him trained so well. Time to start over I guess. :pout:

Broken hand on Halloween- if it's a funny story I'ld love to hear it.

But he should help with laundry,cooking,cleaning because it's his home too and he said for better or for worse. Not coming home knowing you have plans...no way in my world!

I was very apprehensive about moving into a trailer park. I was worried about the stereotype and worried about my trailer getting broken into and Jonny turning into a little hellion.

Well.

My landlord's kids(they have 7 kids between them) all of them live out here. One of them I dont have a lot of contact with(she is a 18 year old brat) but the rest of them have basically welcomed Jon and I into their family. The oldest of the LL's kids are my age and Pat's age and have known us for 20 years. The others have gotten to know us and adore Jonny. They know about Pat and have all said, multiple times, that they will make sure that no one bugs us when he comes home(I know they are saying this while he is in prison...but I really have no reason to believe its not true) and two of the LLs kids watch Jonny, completely free of charge. I could just cry at how happy I am that we live here and there are people that care about us.

So tonight, Kasey(wife of the oldest LL child) sends me a text and asked me to come over. Jonny and I did, and they presented us with Super Mario Brothers for Wii. They said that they remembered me saying a long time ago that I wanted to find it because we really enjoyed it when we rented it. They found it at a pawn shop and bought it for me and Jonny. FOR REAL?

I feel so lucky. And blessed. I am so glad I live here.

Broken hand on Halloween- if it's a funny story I'ld love to hear it.

But he should help with laundry,cooking,cleaning because it's his home too and he said for better or for worse. Not coming home knowing you have plans...no way in my world!

I can't say much about it - lawsuit and all BUT.....

My good friend icoupon2 takes me to Jewel to use up some Wags RR's expiring that night. She keeps saying, lets get some x-rays. I keep saying it's not broken, doesn't even hurt because it's numb. She pesters me until I say I'll go get x-rays. I get my x-rays, doc says "it's not broken, but follow up with a ortho in the morning because I can't really read x-rays". Huh?

As we're walking back out of the ER, through a very FULL waiting room, she looks right at me and yells, "I TOLD YOU IT WASN'T BROKEN YOU BABY!" :lol:

But here we are, 10 mos later and I just had a 2nd surgery.

Awww Jeni that's so nice! :bliss:

Now I'm not even in the mood to tease you for being trailer trash.

Peeps settle down..................Jeni knows my twisted humor. :rolleyes:

I think she's my buddy that I never met. :dunce:

LOL trailer trash wouldnt hurt my feelings. Been called worse in the last year :p

And I do know your humor...****. hehehe

Yes but it was a JOKE :lol:

That's how we roll at my house :cartwheel:

It was only funny because I was the one insisting it WAS broken until Dr. Dootoolittle said it wasn't :giggles::giggles:

I knew he was a :dunce:

I can't say much about it - lawsuit and all BUT.....

My good friend icoupon2 takes me to Jewel to use up some Wags RR's expiring that night. She keeps saying, lets get some x-rays. I keep saying it's not broken, doesn't even hurt because it's numb. She pesters me until I say I'll go get x-rays. I get my x-rays, doc says "it's not broken, but follow up with a ortho in the morning because I can't really read x-rays". Huh?

As we're walking back out of the ER, through a very FULL waiting room, she looks right at me and yells, "I TOLD YOU IT WASN'T BROKEN YOU BABY!" :lol:

But here we are, 10 mos later and I just had a 2nd surgery.

Yes but it was a JOKE :lol:

That's how we roll at my house :cartwheel:

It was only funny because I was the one insisting it WAS broken until Dr. Dootoolittle said it wasn't :giggles::giggles:

I knew he was a :dunce:

:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

The Sox score is a joke right now and Dunn needs to be DONE!

That I don't want to workout tomorrow. I joined the gym on Monday :-( Worked out on Tuesday and here it will be Thursday and I already don't want to go.

Back