What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

Eggzotik what's in Rockford??

Thanks Lauri :) may be a bit of a haul but perhaps if it's worth it...?

Thanks Lauri, I remember that now. I'm going to drop some stuff off to a customer in Rockford I will probably head that direction but deKalb is good alternative if I change my mind. DS's could probably use a surprise care package showing up at the dorms right about now anyway.

mrs red- my old work/ now customer. Just making an appearance to keep things going, drop off treats to keep them in good graces, KWIM?

Eggzotik what's in Rockford??

Thanks Lauri :) may be a bit of a haul but perhaps if it's worth it...?

Their prices are usually a bit high but triple up to .55 could be intersting. It will be Friday afternoon before I get a chance to go check it out.

Ahh... Thanks ladies :)

I'm mad at myself. I like the South Beach bars more than I had anticipated and wish I bought more than 4 boxes :pout:
Anyone looking to get rid of the Chocolate and PB meal bars JLMK!!

I'm always happy.... But I'd be much happier if today were my Friday. :biggrin:

I told work I would need to leave early on Friday for funeral but just found out it's later in the day and I won't need to miss work.

Do I still leave early? (and come home to nap or coupon?)

Or be a good employee and work my normal hours?:good/bad:

Their prices are usually a bit high but triple up to .55 could be intersting. It will be Friday afternoon before I get a chance to go check it out.

Is Logli any better? I only shopped there every once in awhile for very specific things when I worked up there. I thought that was a Schnuck's too. If not, plenty of close options in that area. I need to stop off at a "new" Kohls anyway.

Never been in a Logi

Not much help am I?

If there is some prices you want me to check just let me know.

Maybe because it was different lighting but I just realized I bought a shirt from Target in dull seafoam green. The color of surgical scrubs , Ugh!!! What was I thinking? I guess it was "60 cent layering shirt" but now I won't be able to wear it without thinking of an O.R.!!

Maybe because it was different lighting but I just realized I bought a shirt from Target in dull seafoam green. The color of surgical scrubs , Ugh!!! What was I thinking? I guess it was "60 cent layering shirt" but now I won't be able to wear it without thinking of an O.R.!!

O.R. you?

Back