What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

They're not always accurate. They said my second son would be much bigger than my first..................he was 2lbs. less. :dunce:

I know. That's part of what makes me so nervous.

By heartbeat alone, the nurse told me to go home and paint the nursery pink. So glad I didn't follow her advice!

By heartbeat alone, the nurse told me to go home and paint the nursery pink. So glad I didn't follow her advice!

Yeah my little sister was supposed to be a boy. Her room was all blue.............blue walls, blue carpet and blue chair and they only had a boy name picked out.

Good luck, Blonditz! It's been my experience that my babies were bigger than anticipated...both estimated in the 6-7lb range, both weighed in at 8.6lbs.

Holy cow, Cookie! that actually gave me goosebumps! What a miracle that those kids got out of there in the knick of time! I just sent that link to the pres. of our youth hockey league. Our facility is much older than that...something you'd never think should be inspected regularly but probably should be! (I sent it to his wife, too, because she'll put the pressure on him. :lol:)

See, this is why everyone's kids should play little league baseball instead. A) it's warmer & B) no park district can afford fields with domes. :lol:

Strep test came back negative for DS 2. Dr. is thinking fifths disease. I am worried though. His face is swollen between his eyes. Ugh what the heck is wrong with him??

Strep test came back negative for DS 2. Dr. is thinking fifths disease. I am worried though. His face is swollen between his eyes. Ugh what the heck is wrong with him??

Poor baby and mommy. :huggy:

I have an ultrasound this afternoon to see how big this baby is. They're talking about doing a c-section if he's as big as they think he is. I really want to avoid a c-section, so I'm pretty nervous!

They thought my first was going to be huge. They induced me early to give me a shot at vaginal delivery and it still ended up being a c-section. He was only 8lbs 3oz (they were estimating 9-10 lbs) but his head was really big and he wouldn't drop.

Good luck!

Monday night he had a small red mark on his neck (between his shoulder and neck) and underneath you could really feel swollen lymph nodes. Yesterday a small rash on his forehead. last night a rash on his back and today full blown rash everywhere, except a bit on his legs.

Monday night he had a small red mark on his neck (between his shoulder and neck) and underneath you could really feel swollen lymph nodes. Yesterday a small rash on his forehead. last night a rash on his back and today full blown rash everywhere, except a bit on his legs.

My ds had this a few years ago. Exactly what u just described. At first they thought he was allergic to an antibiotic, but then the rash got worse....all over. It's also called parvo virus or sometimes slapped check disease. It will start go away, hang in there.

And I feel like total ****! I fainted last night and woke up at the bottom of the stairs. I have a nice bruise down the left side of my face and a rug burn on my chin. I must have done something to my back also because I can barely move. Wth?

And I feel like total ****! I fainted last night and woke up at the bottom of the stairs. I have a nice bruise down the left side of my face and a rug burn on my chin. I must have done something to my back also because I can barely move. Wth?

Wow, are you OK? Why did you faint?

Oh no! That's not good.

:flowers:

OH NO!!! are you ok? :huggy: yes, do you know why???

I have to pick DSS18 up and take him to the Army recruiters again today he is supposed to look and pick out what job he wants I am terrified thinking he could be enlisted in the Army in just a couple weeks

Ann!! Omg!!!! Are you okay? Did you call your doc? Were you home alone? Have you ever fainted before?

Ive fainted twice, they were about a month apart from each other when i was about 18. Both times I hadn't eaten yet and had just finished a cigarette. :9: tested for diabetes, test was negative. Never happened again.

Are you sore today?

They're not always accurate. They said my second son would be much bigger than my first..................he was 2lbs. less. :dunce:

They told me that Jonny was going to be over ten pounds, because "big girls always have big babies"....Moose came out at 8 pounds 9 ounces. Yes, that is still considered big, but they were way off!

Back