What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

Isn't it hump day everyday for Georgie? lol

Hellz yes!

I was so tired last night after my workout.... Didn't get home til 7:30... Had to eat dinner... AND I get up at 4:30...

I was not about to go there...... But, my hubster flipped this old house and curled my toes. Then.... I slept oh so good!

I told work I would need to leave early on Friday for funeral but just found out it's later in the day and I won't need to miss work.

Do I still leave early? (and come home to nap or coupon?)

Or be a good employee and work my normal hours?:good/bad:

Dude.... If you are getting paid for your time....... Hell yes leave! Do it for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Hearing your cat barf in the morning is always fun. I swear, she throws up every time she eats...its like she eats too fast then pukes it up.

DS2 has a horrible rash all over his body. Started Monday night with a red mark on his neck. Yesterday a few places were rashy, this morning its horrible. I am calling the dr. when they open.

DS2 has a horrible rash all over his body. Started Monday night with a red mark on his neck. Yesterday a few places were rashy, this morning its horrible. I am calling the dr. when they open.

so he have a fever to go with it? Could be roseloa....

Have so much to do and don't want to do it. Tired of feeling like im going to die if i dont eat hungry all day long and the dr sayings she finds nothing wrong.

DD starts preschool tomorrow!! It's Tu/Th, one of which she stays for lunch, and one she comes home for lunch. :cartwheel:
I can't wait, this is so good for her!!!

Hoping big that I get out of the ticket... instead of paying $340.00 I may sneak by with ONLY having to pay $220.00..... hoping... hoping... hoping!

could it be an anaphylactic reaction to something? Did he eat something new, touch something new ie soap, detergent, get bitten by a spider?

Man. Not sure how you people can drink coffee on a daily basis. One cup and I've gone to the bathroom 3 times. Geez. Maybe I should do my weigh-in now. I've gotta be down a pound or two after this.

I have an ultrasound this afternoon to see how big this baby is. They're talking about doing a c-section if he's as big as they think he is. I really want to avoid a c-section, so I'm pretty nervous!

I have an ultrasound this afternoon to see how big this baby is. They're talking about doing a c-section if he's as big as they think he is. I really want to avoid a c-section, so I'm pretty nervous!

They're not always accurate. They said my second son would be much bigger than my first..................he was 2lbs. less. :dunce:

Hoping big that I get out of the ticket... instead of paying $340.00 I may sneak by with ONLY having to pay $220.00..... hoping... hoping... hoping!

Wish Big, Win Big :lol::lol::lol:

Back