What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

Apparently the dogs did not get the memo that today is Saturday & got me out of bed before 7am. :surrender:This is my one & only day to sleep in a bit and they just ignored that.

Apparently the dogs did not get the memo that today is Saturday & got me out of bed before 7am. :surrender:This is my one & only day to sleep in a bit and they just ignored that.

Darn kids did the same thing to me....6:10am little feet come walking into the bedroom.

Why my 10 yr old would wake me up at 6:50am when he fights me every school day to wake up and I dont even get him up until 7:30. Guess it's he's way of getting back at me
Blah

So my whole pregnancy with Josh coffee sounded gross. Today was the first time it actually sounded good again, so I made some. I've had Coke or iced tea a couple times a week, but haven't had the amount of caffeine in a cup of coffee in 8-9 months. Didn't expect it to affect me this much. Now to see how the baby responds to it. Hope he's not fussy all day now.

blonditz, lol good luck!!

I wish that coffee didn't sound appealing. that was always the hardest for me, to cut back on caffeine.

slacker..............:lol:

Yep! That's me :lol:

Patted myself on the back the other day for being halfway home after a 12 hour work day and turning around to go back for Bertolli & Magnum bars and then I slack off on the waffles :giggles:

I am just :hopmad: :faint: :bags: :words: :mob" :icare: :tap: :bringit: To be told to basically "mind my own business" by SD18's step dad? :wtf?:

I am just :hopmad: :faint: :bags: :words: :mob" :icare: :tap: :bringit: To be told to basically "mind my own business" by SD18's step dad? :wtf?:

Still have the email I said you should send him? Probably doesn't seem to harsh now does it :snicker:

you've GOT to put him in HIS place... .oo. :66: .op

Yep! That's me :lol:

Patted myself on the back the other day for being halfway home after a 12 hour work day and turning around to go back for Bertolli & Magnum bars and then I slack off on the waffles :giggles:

You're welcome BTW. :lol:

Still have the email I said you should send him? Probably doesn't seem to harsh now does it :snicker:

you've GOT to put him in HIS place... .oo. :66: .op

Um, yea, that HAS to be DH's job.
I'm done. I am soooo fricking DONE with this ****.

Um, yea, that HAS to be DH's job.
I'm done. I am soooo fricking DONE with this ****.

Yep, and he's got to do it before it gets worse and SHE starts telling you to mind your biz just because he is :surrender:

You're welcome BTW. :lol:

It was a late night rendezvous in the frozen food section with CharlieQ :lol:

Although I see you didn't enjoy your lasagna...(if only someone had told you they aren't that good :tap: oh wait! I tried! :laugh:)

Yep, and he's got to do it before it gets worse and SHE starts telling you to mind your biz just because he is :surrender:

SHE won't do that. She's got too much to lose.
I just don't know where he gets off thinking he CAN!?!
WTF!! Not sure how I'm going to sleep - my blood pressure has got to be sky high right now.

It was a late night rendezvous in the frozen food section with CharlieQ :lol:

Although I see you didn't enjoy your lasagna...(if only someone had told you they aren't that good :tap: oh wait! I tried! :laugh:)

It has to be the Farmer's Harvest part, I like their single serving size.

I take it you wouldn't be interested in 3 lasagnas... cheap?

Now that I think of it, they paid me to take them, and I still feel ripped off. :lol:

It has to be the Farmer's Harvest part, I like their single serving size.

I take it you wouldn't be interested in 3 lasagnas... cheap?

Nope, Sorry Charlie! :lol:

Now that I'm ON Pinterest, how do I get OFF so I can actually make some stuff?!:surrender:

Back