What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

I thought you liked your job...or is it just the hours you don't like?

I thought you liked your job...or is it just the hours you don't like?

I like the job itself...but working 2 days a week is NOT working for my family. I need something that is more hours and more pay per hour. My interview is for full time :)

I'm wondering if my tenant is gonna pay her rent today................it IS past the 1st no? :dunce:

I'm wondering if my tenant is gonna pay her rent today................it IS past the 1st no? :dunce:

In your lease, does it state that it has to be paid BY the first? On my lease, we have til the 10th, but it is always paid before then.

In your lease, does it state that it has to be paid BY the first?

Yep. It's not that big of a deal since I haven't made it to my bank to deposit her rent from last month yet (cash). :lol: But still................

And you haven't spent it?

I spent half. Instead of using my debit card for purchases, I just used that cash. My bank is in the next town so I rarely go there. DH's check is auto deposited so there's usually no need.

I agree, waiting SUCKS.

DD and I made candies today. We're starting off easy b/c we've never made candies together. I just bought the green candies at Michael's, and a mold, some small bags and St. Patty's Day stickers. We'll hand them out to her teachers and family and stuff. She's so excited :)

On the other hand, why does she like such STUPID movies/shows?? I know it's not just her, but OMG. She picked out this movie called Bigfoot. I'm pretty sure Bigfoot is wearing the same exact costume as Harry and the Hendersons. It's really distracting me from my CW! lol

THE CHICAGO CUBS ARE ON THE AIR!!! :bliss: :bliss: :bliss:​

I'm sure Ronnie is smiling down on them. :)

Oh boy...the season is almost upon us. This means DH will be even more MIA. Super.

Can't wait for fantasy baseball and recaps of games I don't care about. I like baseball if I'm at the game with a beer and a hot dog.

Missy- sorry you had to call him but very happy you did, looking over your shoulder all the time is bullshit. Hopefully the cops got through to him.

Jeni- good luck with interview!

MrsM. - it's the fifth. Do you have any late charges included in the lease?

MrsM. - it's the fifth. Do you have any late charges included in the lease?

Yeah, but I prolly won't charge it if she pays soonish...........she's a friend of mine. She's had a string of bad luck all at once. Someone hit her car then the house was broken into and they stole her computer, camera, jewelry and a lil safe. :pout:

I just wish she would call me and give me a heads up kwim.

I know what you mean and that she is a friend. But you are the landlord, just be careful.

Update: She just stopped by with the rent check but she asked that I don't deposit it until Wed...........no biggie. :)

THERE IS NOTHING GOOD ON TV TONIGHT!!! :drama:

I know, no House tonight. [I love House]

I would totally do him (his character). When I see interviews with his real voice, all bets are off. :lol:

Back