What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

Another weekend another call to the county police department on DH. Weekends are so hard he just does not stay away. Once again the officer that came out was so very nice and told me to call anytime.

I have gone out of my way to make this as fair, nice, and uneventful as possible. I have agreed to the sale of many items (at 50/50 split) because he wants all the $$ he can get his hands on. Fine! But he keeps finding ways to try and mess the sale over after I agree.

The auctioneer company that came out yesterday was ready to deal with a complete witch after a briefing from DH. LOL. DS and I were pleasant, helpful, and worked hard to help them get the farm equipment loaded. They must have said a dozen times how nice of a young man DS was and how hard he worked. 1 made the comment I had to be a farm girl to work this hard and the other said farm girl heck she works harder than most guys! I guess most women don't know how to run a loader or chain down equipment :)
They thanked us both many times and said "I hope you and DS get to keep this farm and best of luck with everything". See its always best to be yourself and just be nice even when what is happening hurts so much. No reason to take it out on these guys they were just doing their jobs and no reason for them to have to be there an hour longer when DS and I were happy to help them.

So very true! You're a strong, amazing woman to be able to have and keep that attitude. You're a reminder to your son and to all of us to take the high road.

:huggy: :huggy:

It's raining cats and dogs! At least my car is getting washed. :9:

FIL still hasn't been served so the texts are still coming. Don't really wanna call the police for a few harassing texts that aren't that bad, especially in comparison to other messages he's sent.
The last one was today is DH's last chance to respond before FIL sues me to change my last name.

mrsred - call them. Get the text reported and when they go talk to him about this they will serve him at the same time. Any officer can serve him and if you report this they will explain in person to him the benefits of stopping his behavior.

FIL still hasn't been served so the texts are still coming. Don't really wanna call the police for a few harassing texts that aren't that bad, especially in comparison to other messages he's sent.
The last one was today is DH's last chance to respond before FIL sues me to change my last name.

:hah:

Can you call the cell phone company and get his number blocked so you can't get calls/texts from him anymore?

DSs' roommate for next year seems really nice. He came by to help move the couch I found for their apartment(cost less than just a sofa slipcover and they are very pleased with my find!) . Now to find a cheap flat panel thay can live with...plenty of tube and rear projections around but that's just not good enough it seems, lol.......my thoughts......get a job boys!

DSs' roommate for next year seems really nice. He came by to help move the couch I found for their apartment(cost less than just a sofa slipcover and they are very pleased with my find!) . Now to find a cheap flat panel thay can live with...plenty of tube and rear projections around but that's just not good enough it seems, lol.......my thoughts......get a job boys!

Xactly! ;)

ok, this is all crazy. but suing you to change your last name? WTF is that all about? Is there any legal precedent anywhere, from any judge, that he has a fraction of an ounce of a chance that he won't get laughed out of court? To me that sounds like he is only flushing money and time down the toilet (and your time and $ too, unless/until a judge orders him to pay your fees because he is being so ridiculous). Am I missing something? Or is he just being an :asshat: for the sole purpose of wasting your time and money?

Is the Order of Protection already in place?

If so, even if he has not been served, the OP is in effect from the moment it is issued. If you have it, it's valid, and you should call the police if he contacts you.

We should ALL change our names to his last name! See what kind of tizz he gets into then!

:lol:

I think that all 18 year olds should be sent to live in a desert island until they lose their ****ing attitude

I think that all 18 year olds should be sent to live in a desert island until they lose their ****ing attitude

OOOOHHHHHHHHH can he take my 12 yo with him? I have some FUN years coming up. :sarcasm: :surrender:

Back