What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

I said get diet squirt not seven up and sunkist. Ignore the sign, they really are on sale dude. Aghh! Back to Jewel I go.

Made a counteroffer. Hope to know by 10 tonight....ahh!

Tell me...why do we bend over backwards for kids and food allergies at school...but don't even consider that this weather and pollen is HIGHLY AFFECTING the kids with asthma and outdoor allergies?!?!?! It's not even my full concern that it's hot as hell in the classroom (with zero circulation)...it's the kids constantly sneezing, wheezing, and have red, puffy eyes! TURN THE AIR ON! it's on in the school office and library.

Maybe tomorrow I'll teach my entire class in the office! OOOHHHH now THAT's a good idea!

Tell me...why do we bend over backwards for kids and food allergies at school...but don't even consider that this weather and pollen is HIGHLY AFFECTING the kids with asthma and outdoor allergies?!?!?! It's not even my full concern that it's hot as hell in the classroom (with zero circulation)...it's the kids constantly sneezing, wheezing, and have red, puffy eyes! TURN THE AIR ON! it's on in the school office and library.

Maybe tomorrow I'll teach my entire class in the office! OOOHHHH now THAT's a good idea!

Can you take 'em outside and teach under a tree? That would be fun!

Can you take 'em outside and teach under a tree? That would be fun!

:slap:

Congrats crdnlsfan!!!!

Back