What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

Sick. On my way to work I stopped off at CVS minute clinic (um, sooo NOT a "minute"). Tested positive for strep. booooo. Went to work, fixed up plans for sub, went home. Slept. Throat is KILLING me. I'm too busy and old for this crap.

Dealing with the second customer this week who doesn't understand that you cannot short pay an invoice and take the credit memo issued. You have to pick one. You either pay short or pay in full and take the credit.

I had a customer not understand this and tell me that he would pay back the credit he took to keep from making me mad (which made me even more frustrated)

Basic accounting, how does it work? :headdesk:

Having a bad day.....Woke up entirely too late and scared myself because it was so late, burned my arm/wrist pretty bad on the oven and now its a big blister, just had a bowl of cereal and went to put my bowl of milk on the table and spilled it all over the table and floor and all over my coupons that were out for my shopping trip tomorrow. Were watching my nephews cat while their in Florida and it wont stop sniffing the floor, would love to start this day over.....thinking of planting my clumsy **** on the couch so I don't do anything else wrong today.

Having a bad day.....Woke up entirely too late and scared myself because it was so late, burned my arm/wrist pretty bad on the oven and now its a big blister, just had a bowl of cereal and went to put my bowl of milk on the table and spilled it all over the table and floor and all over my coupons that were out for my shopping trip tomorrow. Were watching my nephews cat while their in Florida and it wont stop sniffing the floor, would love to start this day over.....thinking of planting my clumsy **** on the couch so I don't do anything else wrong today.

My cat does this every six months it seems.... He keeps sniffing and roaming all over the house. It's totally crazy. He stops after a few hours. A friend told me that a possible reason is a reaction to eating some bug. My cat is a bit crazy town anyway though.

Hope your day gets better!!

:huggy: to everyone having a rough day!

Another gorgeous day.....a lot of outside work done. :bliss: :bliss: :bliss:

Hoping we get a little rain....looks kinda dry around here although the grass is getting really green and might need to be mowed this weekend.

Hoping we get a little rain....looks kinda dry around here although the grass is getting really green and might need to be mowed this weekend.

The lawn service guys showed up yesterday to do the Spring cleanup and first cut of the season. The front lawn was pretty short but the back definitely needed it. I was having a hard time finding the poop hidden under the grasss. :giggles:

They had been there in the morning and when I went home at lunch & let the dogs out, Sophie started sniffing a patch of grass, then just plopped down and rolled around for a little bit. I don't think she's ever done that before but she looked like she was having a great time. :lol:

The store coupon G-d has delivered another week of fun :bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

This really is March Madness :bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

So glad I worked to pump up that flippin inflatable pool for the kids. I was pumping it up for two flippin hours and had it done just in time for the rain to start. :hb:

It was 82 degrees and sunny when I started. Kids are heartbroken :(

**** it!

Kind of amazing how G-d will accept her...

....and not "us".

What? This is something I don't understand. :9:

IMO God doesn't feel this way...............it's the humans who interpret His word who do.............silly. :flowers:

Back