What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

Ok, for sort of a buzzkill, how much did you pay in taxes over the 25 years? :bee:

Lots!!!!! For some reason they always compared our house to houses that are 2-3 blocks away....like where the mayor lives!! :dunce:

My Joy: DH is out doing yard/house work without a request today. DS18 is off to his new summer job- now to get DS20 off his ****. Time to switch off the modem ? lol

nice work! forget steve's estate sale. If I take my truck anywhere it's going to Missouri

oh you know you want to tell us. You want to make at least one of us faint..

Wanna split the gas? I miss shopping trips like that.

Ok, for sort of a buzzkill, how much did you pay in taxes over the 25 years? :bee:

the real estate taxes were income tax deductible. However, the capital gains taxes they are gonna hafta pay will not be.

My new exercise bike. Have to determine where it's permanent spot will be but for now it is in the formal living room.

30atnqa.jpg

NICE! if you have a second TV, set the bike up in front of that.

See, NOW my DH should be pissed that he didn't want to move to Chi-Town w/me...we could have bought a place, fixed it up and made lots of moolah reselling it....no, he HAD to stay in the country...blah! But seriously though Steve, I'm really happy for you, That is ****ING AWESOME! :)

am I a bad person?

I killed an opossum last night.

It was trying to get into the house thru Ozzie's kitty door.....Ozzie was trying to get it away from the door.

I got the pitchfork.

It was quick.

Wait, it was trying to get IN and you grabbed the pitchfork? Where exactly do you KEEP your pitchfork? :giggles:

By a student??? :slap:

Yep, and he's not even 2 years old yet. His mom says he heard it on a movie at Dad's house. He just keeps repeating it again and again...dumb ****, bumb ****, bumb ****

So far none of the other kids have caught onto this new word!

Last week an almost 3 year old told a teacher he was gonna "**** up her world tonight"

Back