What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

I know.

The neighbors in FL are sooooo excited.....Fresh "young" ones....and gay to stir the bucket!!! 55 and older community.....I'm allowed, cause Dh is 60! :lol:

Oh so you've met them? Do you like them? I can NOT believe you're going from hip Wrigleyville to a 55 and older community. Did you think about renting out your place in case you want to come back.............I don't think I could give up your house.

Thought about it. no

renters in Chic. don't care about other peoples property. They pay rent, but.....don't care.

Well Steve I think it's safe to say you got your $ back that you sunk into your new kitchen!

So me thinks it's safe to say you and mistah will retire millionaires (assuming y'all have retirement funds). :hiphip:

Too much of the 'me', 'me', 'me' attitude. Believe me. I know.
Been rental manager for enough years, and see this more and more lately.

On a side note....:roll: Ozzie just came in and plopped up on the comp. desk and all the cottonwood fuzzies just flew up and stuck on the comp. screen!!!!! :lol: where's my swiffer duster! :lol:

Well tonight is DH's last night working in Indiana.

Thankful for the work he has has for the last 9 months, but it will be good to get our home back to "normal".

Praying and hoping for a local job to pop up. It will. I have faith. He is such a great guy.

Well Steve I think it's safe to say you got your $ back that you sunk into your new kitchen!

So me thinks it's safe to say you and mistah will retire millionaires (assuming y'all have retirement funds). :hiphip:

we will be ok.......not miller's tho.......yet! :snicker:

And thanks to everyone here......CW and couponing has carried us thru some....really tough times......Like most of what I have read on here....Our Dh's do dumb things. No matter what profession they are in.

Water under the bridge.

Worried about my sister...shaky marriage..she has me worried about her safety and I am 2 states away.

Worried about my sister...shaky marriage..she has me worried about her safety and I am 2 states away.

Oh no!!! Do they have kids? I'll pray for her safety.

:faint: **** my DH starts ****ing when he's had a car for 3 years or more. :lol: Come to think of it.............he's on his 3rd car in 6 years! :ranting:

we have a 1997 Dodge Ram 160,000 miles (Philippe drives), a 2001 Olds Sillouette van with 190,000 miles (mine), a 1997 ford F-150 (DH) with 295,000 miles, my scooter with 700 miles on it (204) when I got it, 1994 HOnda Magna with 30,000 miles and the newest accqusition............a 1990 Honda Prelude with 275,000 miles on it we paid $600 for it and the air even works (and now it has a new battery) we paid all cash for everything and only spent around $4000 for all of it and have no payments

That is the plan! I haven't watched any tv for a week. At least we have had the internet though.

I need to ask DH to move my treadmill back in front of the TV. I stopped walking on it during the mad flurry to put the house on the market. It's in an empty room now and I haven't gotten on it once since it's been in there :hides: At this point, I really have no excuse.

picked a bad day to try a tandoori chicken receipe.

LOVE :drool:

we have a 1997 Dodge Ram 160,000 miles (Philippe drives), a 2001 Olds Sillouette van with 190,000 miles (mine), a 1997 ford F-150 (DH) with 295,000 miles, my scooter with 700 miles on it (204) when I got it, 1994 HOnda Magna with 30,000 miles and the newest accqusition............a 1990 Honda Prelude with 275,000 miles on it we paid $600 for it and the air even works (and now it has a new battery) we paid all cash for everything and only spent around $4000 for all of it and have no payments

**** woman that's a lot of vehicles! Kuddos on doing it all without payments. That's my goal............to not have payments one day. My DH has it in his head that he'll always have to have a newer car (which means payments) since he has a long commute to work everyday. I'm trying to get him to understand that a well maintained car will be ok for years! Between our two car payments and car insurance, we pay over $800/ mo just for cars. :surrrender:

When we first got married we were smarter lol. We bought an old Honda civic (manual) for cheap (cash) and sold it a year later for more than we payed. Then we bought an old Chevy (forget the name) for $500 from a friend. DH drove that to work (not as far) for a year and sold it for $500.

****......that's a lot of vehicle insurance money right?

I'm thinking the movie Rock of Ages looks stupid as ****!

****......that's a lot of vehicle insurance money right?

we pay about $220 a month about $150 is DSS18 truck (the Ram) (liability only), we have liability on everything but the van which has full coverage, DH's motor cycle is on a seperate policy and costs abouut $250 a year for full coverage, my scooter is under 500cc which means that I have to have no motorcycle liscence, no insurance and no registration

I love it when I ask my DH to finish the last little bit of something at dinner. His answer is always ... "oh no, I can't, I ate too much already or I'm putting on weight" even when it's 2 bites of something. I hate having all these little leftovers in the fridge because it's me that has to clean the fridge out a week later and toss half the stuff.

And it never fails that an hour from now, he'll reach in the freezer for an ice cream sandwich or a bowl of chocolate ice cream or something similar.

It really just irks the hell out of me when he does that because you know it's that 2 bites of zucchini or rice that really puts on the weight and not the 500 calories of fat that you just had for dessert! :ranting:

luvagreatdeal he was just saving space for the ice cream. :duh:

Back