What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

Wanna split the gas? I miss shopping trips like that.

C'mon, you guys can all stay with me!!!! And for red, when the baby is born we shall go to the brewery after we shop! Now there's a plan!

am I a bad person?

I killed an opossum last night.

It was trying to get into the house thru Ozzie's kitty door.....Ozzie was trying to get it away from the door.

I got the pitchfork.

It was quick.

Yuck! A pitchfork! **** brother! I would rather have stomped on the ****er. oh, and congrats Steve O!

And, on a side note. Who the hell put up an ad for CW? What's with all the noobs? Not that I care, it just seems like there are more threads than usual with people introducing themselves.

And, on a side note. Who the hell put up an ad for CW? What's with all the noobs? Not that I care, it just seems like there are more threads than usual with people introducing themselves.

:dunce: really? I click new posts all the time and have missed that?

Someone is bumping really only "introduce yourselves posts". If you go and look at one of them the original poster has already been flushed.

Wait, it was trying to get IN and you grabbed the pitchfork? Where exactly do you KEEP your pitchfork? :giggles:

In the garage.:lol:

Yes trying to get in.....Ozzie was trying to get it away from me and distract it from going in.

This morning when I went outside, Ozzie was looking at me strange......then he started walking over to the crime scene and would stop. Look at me, then take 2 more steps, stop and look at me, until I followed him to the spot.

There was some blood there.....he looked at me, at the blood, then at me again. Then he just started rubbing up against my legs in circles.....his approval, I guess!!

Someone is bumping really only "introduce yourselves posts". If you go and look at one of them the original poster has already been flushed.

Thx!

benafan - why are u bumping all these posts? you're new urself :sheep1:

NICE! if you have a second TV, set the bike up in front of that.

That is the plan! I haven't watched any tv for a week. At least we have had the internet though.

it is NOT my fault the we need a new car battery, as a matter of fact I think its DH's fault that we had to get one today. he should have got one Sat, the first time it wouldnt crank then it wouldnt crank on Monday and Wednesday when it wouldnt crank instead of just charging the battery......as a matter of fact I told him I didnt want to take the car today becouse of the battery and he said 'Its charging now should be fine' then it dies at Wal mart

it is ALSO NOT MY FAULT that the air conditioner knobby thinggy broke.........the car is 22 years old couldn't it be old frickin age? why does it always have to be blamed on me?

I noticed that. I love when newbies welcome other newbies. :giggles:

the car is 22 years old

:faint: **** my DH starts ****ing when he's had a car for 3 years or more. :lol: Come to think of it.............he's on his 3rd car in 6 years! :ranting:

Overheard from outside.

MOMMY!!!!!! Where is Steve going? (crying)

He and Dh are moving away.

(in a hissy fit) "Well what are we going to do for Halloween"? :giggles:

Mom: we'll worry about that then.

BUT MOM!!!!! (top of lungs) They have the bestest house!!!!! (hands on hips)

.....sorry ....just got a little teary there! :pout:

awwww steve, that's precious!

Awww Steeeve!!!!!!!!!! Is it too late to change your mind? :cry1:

You can't buy good neighbors you know.

I know.

The neighbors in FL are sooooo excited.....Fresh "young" ones....and gay to stir the bucket!!! 55 and older community.....I'm allowed, cause Dh is 60! :lol:

Back