What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

Did I really eat a whole can of Pringles today? :faint:

Meh I do that all the time................difference is I look it. :surrender:

Meh I do that all the time................difference is I look it. :surrender:

900 mg of sodium in one sitting. Oh yeah...that's totally on the cardiac diet :hides:

haha, mine too!! i get aggravated when i actually have to empty it out to bake something. i have no counter nor cabinet space other than my butler pantry. everything is stored away like a jenga game. DO NOT TOUCH!

You have a butler pantry, man that would be awesome!!!!!

I am happy!!!! Our homestudy has finally been approved!!!!! It took over 5 weeks, but we can finally move on the immigration.....and more waiting!!!

I am happy!!!! Our homestudy has finally been approved!!!!! It took over 5 weeks, but we can finally move on the immigration.....and more waiting!!!

Are you doing China adoption again?

I have 3 more years to convince DH to do it (he is approaching the age limit!)!!

Come on, if your oven was running as much as hers must be I'm sure you'd have the ac going 24/7.

My oven is strictly storage space until probably mid-September. :giggles:

It's off now :bliss: I ♥♥♥ fresh air!

We turned the AC off a few days ago too.... when it was ATTEMPTING to be SLIGHTLY cooler for a FEW hours that ONE day..... it's just not worth it... unless it's cool enough, all I'm doing is letting in a few hours of humid air and then it just takes longer to get it cooled down again :surrender:

Actually, I pay more attention to the humidity than the temperature .... sugar cookies get soft if it's too humid :pout:

If you wanna see ac going 24/7, you should go to my mother's house.... i need a jacket in there .... her temperature tolerance level is about 2 degrees... anything below 70..... heat. anything above 71.... ac.

You have a butler pantry, man that would be awesome!!!!!

Click on her profile then on her albums to see pics of her home. Her house is beautiful!!!

We turned the AC off a few days ago too.... when it was ATTEMPTING to be SLIGHTLY cooler for a FEW hours that ONE day..... it's just not worth it... unless it's cool enough, all I'm doing is letting in a few hours of humid air and then it just takes longer to get it cooled down again :surrender:

Actually, I pay more attention to the humidity than the temperature .... sugar cookies get soft if it's too humid :pout:

If you wanna see ac going 24/7, you should go to my mother's house.... i need a jacket in there .... her temperature tolerance level is about 2 degrees... anything below 70..... heat. anything above 71.... ac.

OMG! We must be sisters! I always wanted one. :cartwheel:

I KNEW that woman was cold blooded!!! Most old peeps are chilly even in the summer. So finally we have proof.................cold blooded to the core!!!

OMG! We must be sisters! I always wanted one. :cartwheel:

Always wanted what? A cold hearted woman for a mother?

ETA: OOOH..........a sister. :duh:

:lol:

and

:hides:

Are you doing China adoption again?

I have 3 more years to convince DH to do it (he is approaching the age limit!)!!

Yes!!!! We are adopting an 8 year old girl! China issues age waivers all the time, so don't give up! I know of many people in their 60's bringing kiddos home. And there are sooooo many kids waiting for homes! Wish I could bring them all home......well, several anyway....

Looking at the John Hancock building, the antennas are lit blue and orange. Go Bears!

Looking at the John Hancock building, the antennas are lit blue and orange. Go Bears!

You live down town? I always wanted to live in the city if only for a while. :hiphip:

DH is at the Bears game while I watch it on tv, thinking Its not fair and I'm jealous.

Meh. It's pre-season, prolly raining and last I checked, they were losing. ;)

Oh and Cutler isn't even playing.

Would you leave negative feedback for someone who asked if you wanted to trade after you made a post about wanting certain coupons? I immediately said yes, but heard nothing for awhile, so PMed the person who said sorry they were busy with family, but wanted so much for the coupon. I gave my address and said how many I wanted, and no response after several PM's. I understand if the person didn't want to trade for some reason, but I would think it would be common courtesy to say so. The offer of coupons was made around 2 months ago and this person has been on many times since....

Your mother and my in laws live in the same house?
The last time I was there, they have the thermostat set at 70F!
In the winter, MIL often set it at 75F!!

Back