What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

I know I'm, um, somewhat pushy :hides:, when something needs to get done. Especially when it involves the life & health of folks I care about.

I cannot understand how anyone can find a growing lump in their breast & not do a fricking thing about it, for YEARS!!!!!! :hb: :hb:

Hell, if I found a lump, I'd be on the phone the next morning harassing medical staff until I had an appointment to get it checked that day or the next. I am not a patient patient when it involves life or death.

I do not understand why anyone would stick their head in the sand and ignore it.

:hb: :gah: :hb:

Just a bit irritated right now......... DH blocked DD9 from you tube because her friend has introduced her to Ray Williams Johnson and Equals three. BUT for whatever reason since he blocked her, I cannot access eBay or CW fully. Just a tad inconvenienced here

Denise I have no idea who you are talking about. :9:

Me? DH activated the firewall on our computer so any website/page that has the word of the guys name or You Tube Name that DD and her friend have been watching is being blocked by the firewall so it just comes up a black page.......... I could not access a lot of stuff on CW, the USPS, eBay, Bed, Bath and Beyond........

Will say a prayer for your sister ennui Hope she goes to see that Dr. soon and special :hug: to you

Me? DH activated the firewall on our computer so any website/page that has the word of the guys name or You Tube Name that DD and her friend have been watching is being blocked by the firewall so it just comes up a black page.......... I could not access a lot of stuff on CW, the USPS, eBay, Bed, Bath and Beyond........

No you said she was introduced to someone and I have no idea who that is.

so much to do, so little time.....and no motivation. ugh! can someone light a fire under my butt?

I know I'm, um, somewhat pushy :hides:, when something needs to get done. Especially when it involves the life & health of folks I care about.

I cannot understand how anyone can find a growing lump in their breast & not do a fricking thing about it, for YEARS!!!!!! :hb: :hb:

Hell, if I found a lump, I'd be on the phone the next morning harassing medical staff until I had an appointment to get it checked that day or the next. I am not a patient patient when it involves life or death.

I do not understand why anyone would stick their head in the sand and ignore it.

:hb: :gah: :hb:
Sometimes people think it is easier to ignore something than face the truth. I know I am guilty of that when it comes to my health. Why don't you stand next to her and pester her until she calls and makes the appointment in front of you lol? I know, easier said than done! Sending prayers for your sister.

:hb: :hb::hb:

<rock> me <hard place>

If I say or suggest anything to her, she will do the opposite or refuse to do anything just because I was the one who suggested it, even when it involves taking care to save her own life.

She is nuts, but she is my sister & I love her. :hb: :hb: :hb:
:gah::gah:

No you said she was introduced to someone and I have no idea who that is.

Yeah me neither...... I am not into youtube much.... but I guess he is one of those who does his own talk segments with clips and stuff...... just inappropriate for her age.

And listen to this, she come up to DH and I and says look at this - It is a You Tube video titled something like Best Blow Job............ DH flips his lid about to throw the entire laptop when she presses play and it is of people and animals getting air blown at them (ya know with their hair, eyes and mouth being opened wide.) SMH

I am not going to remodel the master bath.

Yes, I know the floor is ugly. Still, no.

I know. The tub and surround are that cheap brushed plastic that doesn't stay clean. Still, no.

I know, the mirror is discolored in spots. No.

No.
No.
No.

:)

I am not going to remodel the master bath.

Yes, I know the floor is ugly. Still, no.

I know. The tub and surround are that cheap brushed plastic that doesn't stay clean. Still, no.

I know, the mirror is discolored in spots. No.

No.
No.
No.

:)

:giggles:

Back