What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

I love when I can sleep in on Saturday. It's pretty much the only day of the week that's possible and it's not always possible. Slept until 9am - & that was when the alarm went off.

:morning:

Just finishing my bacon egg and cheese Toaster Scrambles with coffee & oj and then it's time to get some more cleaning done.
I was reading and I thought you posted that it was time to get more DANCING done!

Lovely cool day...think I'll make some chocolate chippers today :giggles:

One of my daughter's earliest memories is going to South Dakota and crying "the donkey sneezed on me." Very traumatic.

One of my daughter's earliest memories is going to South Dakota and crying "the donkey sneezed on me." Very traumatic.

Awww poor thing. :lol:

Last weekend we went to a family members home out in the country. They have a barn with 2 donkeys, chickens, goat, etc. You would think my city kids have never seen an animal before! They were chasing all the critters around like crazy. I was so affraid they would step in ****, but they didn't. DS12 found a chicken egg in their coup and you woulda thought he found gold! :lol:

Awww poor thing. :lol:

Last weekend we went to a family members home out in the country. They have a barn with 2 donkeys, chickens, goat, etc. You would think my city kids have never seen an animal before! They were chasing all the critters around like crazy. I was so affraid they would step in ****, but they didn't. DS12 found a chicken egg in their coup and you woulda thought he found gold! :lol:
I live very close to the Ag High School in Chicago and it is so cool to see horses and cows everyday.

OMG! :faint: I informed my husband that I did not feel like doing the dishes but needed to get to them. It's a running joke that no one else is gonna step up and wash them as 95% of the time I do them. Occasionally (read that as not nearly often enough!) he will do them. It's also a running joke that we ought to fire the maid as she isn't doing her job.... in seriousness, we have no maid.. its just blah blah sarcasm crap.
Here comes the :faint: After telling my husband I needed to do the dishes he says:" Oh don't worry em babe, you gotta go to work today. I'll get to them. My mouth flew open, astounded! He says No, really, I'll do em just leave them.

:faint: I mean, for real?!?! :faint:

Alrighty then, if you feel like washing dishes, you just get on with it whenever the hell you feel like it dude! Count me as one NOT complaining!

My husband thinks I am nuts! I told him I had to go to Jewel last night, not wanted to, needed to.. I had to! he asked what was up? I said oh ice cream is 1.88 a container. he agreed smoke the tires babe get on that deal! Mind you, he has noticed I am not couponing nor chasing any deals lately. I just can not get it together.

So I came home with 4 jars of mayonaisse.... Friday's sale was for mayo, not ice cream. He eats miracle whip so a sale on mayo does nothing for him! Ummm alright... so you didn't get ANY ice cream???? duh, of course I did, I was nice though it hurt! Paying full price for **** ice cream sucks! I should have waited but... I didn't

I'm thinking don't ****in' tell me to go give a speech and then show up and do it yourself....what a waste of time and gas....at least, since I am hourly I clocked in for it, but really? It's a beautiful saturday I wanna get stuff done! Oh well, I still like semi-boss anyway...he's much more personable than the new big boss.

I think this kid is coming early. Between all the nesting activities I have been doing the last two days and now today all the sneezing..this kid should blow out of me any day now. :lol:

Back to the laundry room...load 5.

Im at a thank you dinner as a guest of someone who volunteered. I don't know anyone, the person i came with ditched me (can't blame em). 2 hours to go.

Im at a thank you dinner as a guest of someone who volunteered. I don't know anyone, the person i came with ditched me (can't blame em). 2 hours to go.

Well that's bullshit. Can you leave?

OMG! :faint: I informed my husband that I did not feel like doing the dishes but needed to get to them. It's a running joke that no one else is gonna step up and wash them as 95% of the time I do them. Occasionally (read that as not nearly often enough!) he will do them. It's also a running joke that we ought to fire the maid as she isn't doing her job.... in seriousness, we have no maid.. its just blah blah sarcasm crap.
Here comes the :faint: After telling my husband I needed to do the dishes he says:" Oh don't worry em babe, you gotta go to work today. I'll get to them. My mouth flew open, astounded! He says No, really, I'll just leave them for you.

:faint: I mean, for real?!?! :faint:

Alrighty then, if you feel like washing dishes, you just get on with it whenever the hell you feel like it dude! Count me as one NOT complaining!

Are sure this isn't what he said? :lol:

Wiped out from picking apples, shopping, and preparing for Jonny's party tomorrow!

We picked 41 pounds of apples :O LOTS of apple sauce in my future! good thing I dont have to go back to work til Wednesday at 4!

Back