What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

Had to say goodbye to my sister today :cry1: My mom has been :cry1: since we got up this morning.

of course it's easier to think about going home when she says well maybe next time you can manage to come for 2 weeks :tap:

:faint:

How hard it was to arrange work/life to come for 9 days is apparently lost on her.

Moms! ;)

Aw, she just enjoyed having you there! I hope you had a great trip!

and that the pounds come off as quickly as they went on :snicker:

Aw, she just enjoyed having you there! I hope you had a great trip! Thank you! I did :hug:

and that the pounds come off as quickly as they went on :snicker:

No you don't :lol::lol::lol::lol:

That was just about the pounds coming off part. I was just kidding! :lol:

I also said this: Thank you! I did :hug:
to this part: "I hope you had a great trip!"

I know. I just like that smiley - kinda like "holy sheep". :giggles:

More complaining about my pricing. $125 for TWO yes TWO photo sessions, one is a newborn session and one is a 4 generation session...and the sitting fees and discs are included. I really do not think I am overpriced. If you don't like my prices...shop around. I take really good photos and I think you get a good value for the price. SIGH!

I wish this **** headache would go away so I can get a decent night's rest for work tomorrow! UGH!

Had to say goodbye to my sister today :cry1: My mom has been :cry1: since we got up this morning.

of course it's easier to think about going home when she says well maybe next time you can manage to come for 2 weeks :tap:

:faint:

How hard it was to arrange work/life to come for 9 days is apparently lost on her.

Moms! ;)
Have a safe return trip. Do we have the "where's JOY" thread up and running again. :) So glad you had a wonderful time

Woke up with a scream this morning. Dreamt I cut off some other driver and he was using his knuckle to press progressively harder into a tender spot at the bottom of my spine. Seriously felt real. DH woke but ignored me. Can't be the first time I've done that I imagine.

I love when I can sleep in on Saturday. It's pretty much the only day of the week that's possible and it's not always possible. Slept until 9am - & that was when the alarm went off.

:morning:

Just finishing my bacon egg and cheese Toaster Scrambles with coffee & oj and then it's time to get some more cleaning done.

LUCKY!!! The PITA neighbor kid rang the doorbell at 8:15 making the dog bark and wake everyone up! :gah: I've told him OVER AND OVER again that if the curtains aren't opened yet, it's TOO early!!!

Why were you stinky? :bee:

I have chickens and well one was a rooster and were not allowed to have them so I took him back to the farm I bought them from. It's sorta a guessing game when there babies. Anyway I was playing with the lady's horses and this one had a cold and sneeze green ooozey nasty smelling boogers all over me. Mostly in my hair and face.

I have chickens and well one was a rooster and were not allowed to have them so I took him back to the farm I bought them from. It's sorta a guessing game when there babies. Anyway I was playing with the lady's horses and this one had a cold and sneeze green ooozey nasty smelling boogers all over me. Mostly in my hair and face.

Kinda wishing you didn't ask, aren't you? :giggles:

Back