What's new

so what are you thinking right now?

I had no idea horse boogers smelled. Couponing info and now horse booger info, what a full service site.

Gwod, I can sit here all day.

That's awful. :huggy: Maybe try tomato juice?

That should work. Horse boogers can't be any worse than skunk.

Wow, we've discussed wormy cat butts & nasty horse boogers today. I can only imagine what's up for this evening. :giggles:

That should work. Horse boogers can't be any worse than skunk.

Wow, we've discussed wormy cat butts & nasty horse boogers today. I can only imagine what's up for this evening. :giggles:

This phrase is even more amusing appearing above the pic of Molly with her butt facing the camera. :snort:

No, I have not checked her butt recently and really have no plans to do so.

I bought some mums for the front porch and DS said they look beautiful! I'd have to agree. :giggles:

She's baked 2 dozen cookies (with reese's cups on top), a pan of 7 layer bars and a coffee cake for me to take home :faint:

For those keeping track (or secretly giggling) I'm now up 8 lbs. in a week. time to go home tomorrow!! :lol:

She's baked 2 dozen cookies (with reese's cups on top), a pan of 7 layer bars and a coffee cake for me to eat on the ride home :faint:

For those keeping track (or secretly giggling) I'm now up 8 lbs. in a week. time to go home tomorrow!! :lol:

:snicker:

i think you should stay another week, Joy :flowers:

I have such a taste for rotel/Velveeta dip with some lime flavored tostitos hmmm

I am starving here

Oooohh Lisa, do u have a qdoba near by? They have the best queso. And their chips have lime salt on them. I think I have a text for free chips/queso I can send to u!

My dog fought with a squirrel and won. Those things have been running the top of our fence, taunting her, since last November when we got the fence.

Had to clean up dead squirrel and do some doggy first aid! The thing was almost the size of the dog!

My dog fought with a squirrel and won. Those things have been running the top of our fence, taunting her, since last November when we got the fence.

Had to clean up dead squirrel and do some doggy first aid! The thing was almost the size of the dog!

Sophie has begun to really take notice of squirrels recently. She'll run after them and then look back at me like WTF when it runs up a tree and she doesn't know what to do.

You must have a very fast dog or that was a slow squirrel. :giggles:

They run the top of the fence. Doggy rammed the fence with her head, squirrel fell down, Doggy grabbed and fought. Doggy killed it as 17yo was running out to break it up.

Serves those squirrels right!

Speaking of squirrels I feel like a squirrel stashing her nuts away for the winter.

They run the top of the fence. Doggy rammed the fence with her head, squirrel fell down, Doggy grabbed and fought. Doggy killed it as 17yo was running out to break it up.

Serves those squirrels right!

Clever pooch!

Had to say goodbye to my sister today :cry1: My mom has been :cry1: since we got up this morning.

of course it's easier to think about going home when she says well maybe next time you can manage to come for 2 weeks :tap:

:faint:

How hard it was to arrange work/life to come for 9 days is apparently lost on her.

Moms! ;)

Wheres Mrs Red?

I was just thinking the same thing Kathy. (started when I was looking at the shirtless Friday thread and thinking Red could make lots of $ waxing those hairy guys) :lol:

Back