What's new

The Confabulation Thread - Part 2

I'm supposed to go to 2 pool parties today. 1 for a good friends birthday the 2nd is a going away party for 2 friends...

I fell asleep at 3am and woke up at 6am...I don't know if I'm going anywhere. :confused:
I've been running around all day and just got home, It's too hot. My ac is struggling to keep it 74-ish ( set to 68 ). It's like 85 here it must be blazing there.

I might go to a friends to chill in his pool. I don't think their home so I have to hope their fence :p

Which ever is cooler is what you should do ;)

I am going to another BBQ next weekend, nothing keeps me from BBQ's :letseat:

Days like today If I leave my computer on to long it will work against the AC and raise the temp in here lol. My computer pumps out a ****ing ton of heat. I need one just for emails and internet and use this one just for gaming.

I'm having a pool party for my daughter's 8th birthday (it was the 23rd). I got extra kids right now at my house. It's time for them to go home. :mellow:

Start running around with your guns....I'm sure that will make them want to...

:shifty:

....I know this is gonna sound stupid so

was the board down for year ?

Nice to be back.

HEY!!!

What's going on!?

Yup the board was down for right about a year! Long time...

well not much let see

Girl I was crazy about cheated on me
I have a year left before I graduate
Im gonna be a godparent

you know insanity as per usual

well I'm sorry to hear about the chick...but there are more out there ;)

Sounds like you've been up to a lot though!

It's good to have you back.

oh that was 6 months ago Im over it already got a new one already :p

I dont think I done much... besides picking a lot of animation and making friends on the college.

and from strange weird places.

no seriusly I met a girl on a party about 8 months ago, we been best friends. since.

and then there is this dutch girl who randomly spoke to me....just to find out days later she was my best friends new gf

Dutch chick huh? Sounds good to me!

I could use a new chick...

OK we Im going to shower to go out I guess. A friend of mine is moving back home. I've been out of work for 3 weeks due to health problems and the last thing I want to do is go out...but they're leaving tomorrow...

You better make it back here! ;)

yeah. she is fun. but said scenario happened on my cellphone thats what made it weird.-not to mention she has a like of posing as my best friend when Im texting.- I seen a pic of her and I think I get to meet her in a few weeks, but needless to say that girl is weird.

then again that best friend of mine has a knack for snatching, the crazy ones.
-last one was an immature wreck, she kicked me in the face, because she was spying on the girl Im currently dating and I and I had brougth an ..."unwelcomed topic"( basically she had kissed another guy a few weeks earlier and my best friend being so naive and stupid forgave her) and she sprint of the basement door and kicked me in the face, and fell on girl Im dating.

yup that hard core batshit insane.

funny enough now Im fairly good friends with that girl, and my best friend wont even take the topic of her.

oh well cst la vie, dont worry I need a past time is summer time. and perl and project manager can do so much

the brakes are ****ed on my car.

I need more bills like another hole in the head

or more emails of newk naked

I needed a reality check of just how random my life is.

not as much knowing that kyp isnt nowhere near me.

you know the only thing that is ****ed up on my car is the trunk.

and I havent even cared..

Back