What's new

The Confabulation Thread - Part 2

Made some pretty easy to reply to threads earlier, and for about two hours not one person has replied on them despite them coming online. In that time, not one thread or post has been made, lol.

Made some pretty easy to reply to threads earlier, and for about two hours not one person has replied on them despite them coming online. In that time, not one thread or post has been made, lol.

Glad you understand :p

Then they're not loyal 'fabbers and they can not bother somewhere else! :p
Drama's over now.
I'm one of those people who like to stay friends, say sorry and move on rather than allow this kind of thing to dissuade :p

I don't think loyalty is really the issue. A lot of people were hurt by what happened, so they probably decided to just hang back rather than spend time on something which may well be a drowning horse.

I will not be happy if Hannah doesn't return and gets persuaded by that Nathan guy who thought I was her on TF to start going back there because of being dropped.
She got the best username, so she better put it to use. ;P

The forum was dead anyway; just deader now because I pissed a handful of people off. They'll be back when I sell this site off, so all's good.

I will not be happy if Hannah doesn't return and gets persuaded by that Nathan guy who thought I was her on TF to start going back there because of being dropped.
She got the best username, so she better put it to use. ;P

Typical of him.

Work's been dead as a Do-Do today; been really bored.

I remember 0x0xoxol0zzaaarghoxoxox

That's impressive! I'll probably request a new username of Han soon enough, but I'm not sure if 3 letters is long enough, let alone if I've waited long enough since my previous one haha.

So indecisive. :(

Let me know if and when n_n

peace out lozzarchewru90ower3wr

[MENTION=2]Lauren[/MENTION] :O I would love to whenever you could, if you can that is.

Back