What's new

The Confabulation Thread - Part 2

Oh ya, why is that?
I had a small one and the members weren't as rowdy as some I've seen, it wasn't bad.
I have a nice URL if you ever want to give it a shot :D

I suppose I'm just getting too old for the gratuitously flaming cage match atmosphere that accompanies most off-topic forums. I prefer a mellow environment.

I suppose I'm just getting too old for the gratuitously flaming cage match atmosphere that accompanies most off-topic forums. I prefer a mellow environment.
It's how you set it up. If you're a laid back admin, your members will be the same way. I never had slugging matches on my off topic forum, only when offtopic.com heard about us and spammed us because our name was offtopicbb.com ;)

Keeping it real is what some people lack. I'm glad I associate myself with good people and not fake two-faced idiots.

go on :bored:
I say that because one of my friends asked to borrow $20 I loaned him the money a few months ago. He said he'd pay me back Friday when he got paid. Friday came, he never paid me. I called him and texted him a few times only to be ignored. This is another reason why he's fake in my books and I'm glad I only associate with real people who won't **** around and screw you.
Just another lesson in my eyes.

ah, at least it's just 20 and not 200 that you're waiting on ;)
I'm more than grateful that it wasn't more than $20. Just for this, he can never ask me for any favors again. I understand, I'm all about loaning and helping others, but it comes to a point where you do it too often and you need to slow down. Which is exactly what I'm doing. I won't loan anymore unless I know I'll get paid back. It's an integrity thing to me.

I say that because one of my friends asked to borrow $20 I loaned him the money a few months ago. He said he'd pay me back Friday when he got paid. Friday came, he never paid me. I called him and texted him a few times only to be ignored. This is another reason why he's fake in my books and I'm glad I only associate with real people who won't **** around and screw you.
Just another lesson in my eyes.
As my boy Sonny said in A Bronx Tale. For $20 you got to see his true colors and never have to worry about him bothering you again.

I'd say that's a wise investment. ;)

BDRIct-CUAEhVEf.jpg

for those living in TX :D

It is a very nice morning here. around the -5 Celsius. About time for some decent temps. Made buttermilk waffles this morning, they were so delicious,we haven't had them in while.

Hello everyone, how's everyone doing today? I'm just sipping on some apple juice, then I'm get another cup of coffee.

Just hanging out at my mom's house for a few hours.

Back