What's new

The Confabulation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait to see Michael tomorrow :3
Not looking forward to the exam I have though..

Don't wanna go back to school. Starting yr 13 work e_e

Today has been such a fantastic day:

- My exam was so much easier than expected
- I mastered the tap dance all ready for my tap exam woiiii

& Luke Brooks followed me on twitter after like 10 months of me obsessively tweeting him omfg I genuinely feel numb idek why :rolleyes:

Glad you had a good day. :D

Okay. :) Skyped with [MENTION=12]sileter[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2]Lauren[/MENTION], done some forum stuff, played games etc. :D

We're borrowing a few ideas from TF, but for the most part we're an entirely new site. We just want to be a home for everyone, teens and adults. :D We also intend to have a much more mature, friendly and welcoming community. :)

We're borrowing a few ideas from TF, but for the most part we're an entirely new site. We just want to be a home for everyone, teens and adults. :D We also intend to have a much more mature, friendly and welcoming community. :)

What I meant is that most members are people that I know from TF, if TF was WWE, this is TNA XD

Michael's here. He says hi :p
We've made a fort in my bedroom and we're snuggling and wine-drinking.
Romanticness <3

I have a Tap exam at 2:45pm tomorrow and I'm kind of nervous because you have to do all the exercises on your own ahhhhhhsdfghjkl O_O

Michael's here. He says hi :p
We've made a fort in my bedroom and we're snuggling and wine-drinking.
Romanticness <3

Aww that's so cute that you're still going strong :)

Michael and I are plotting to leave the Confab-It page open on as many computers/iPads/iPods as we can in the Apple store.
And [MENTION=1]Kirk[/MENTION] says we don't advertise! ;)

Michael and I are plotting to leave the Confab-It page open on as many computers/iPads/iPods as we can in the Apple store.
And [MENTION=1]Kirk[/MENTION] says we don't advertise! ;)

Best idea ever oh my god lmao

I've been up since 4:30 and having the worst period ever I can't move

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back