What's new

The meeting at Sound Choice was AWESOME!

By the way, I had I great time in Charlotte. Looking forward to the next meeting in Tennessee. Maybe we can talk CB in stuffing some goodies in that pinata.

Agreed.

Why is it that it seems the "cheerleaders" are the ones usually starting the crap lately and everyone else is usually on the defense?

Chip, I see several members in this pissing match. Can you guys and gals grow up and stop acting like 2 year olds. When a guest comes to this site and reads this crap they tend to go elsewhere, which is where I and the other mods would prefer you guys take your crap.

Is that plain enough for everyone?

Or are we going back to handing out infractions like they were candy at Christmas?

Curt,

This is a "private forum" Guest can't view it!:biggrinpill:

Who bans the mods for baiting by calling us two year olds? And threatening members of the board by offering up bans like holiday candy?
Just kidding..thought it was funny.

Would it have a different "tone" if guests and the general public could see it? Just imagine if someone googled "Karaoke, Richmond" and found this pissing match, both sides equal in distance, but sure is fun to watch. Unless it happens to be one of your clients and or venues.............

I thought the title of this thread indicated it was about the meeting in Charlotte with Sound Choice and Chartbuster!:laughpill:

What I find interesting is that after spouting off how karaoke is dead and how bad Sound Choice is, he's trying to sell a used Foundations set for $100 more than you can buy a new one for.:errpill::yahconfused:

He isn't trying to sell it he is using it for a board to post the crap he is posting there notice his revisions every so often.

Also for some reason E-Bay won't take it down, not that we really want him to, because this stuff will be used against him in court he is just burying himself deeper and deeper is all! I doubt he even has the Foundation set anymore anyway they are no longer listed on his website!

Seems he's bought into the class warfare being spewed across the nation too.

Clueless!!!!

WOW. Just...wow. A lot crazy talk. Seems to me to be the ranting of someone backed into a corner.

Bazza said:
WOW. Just...wow. A lot crazy talk. Seems to me to be the ranting of someone backed into a corner.

He is! :laughpill:

When he got caught he threw a big "Cee Lo" at SC because they didn't have his correct address to serve him (he uses several PO boxes under false names)! Then he started running around buying up any SC disc he could get his hands on, and ended up buying from someone who required a physical address for delivery and they promply turned that information over to SC's lawyers. At that point he decided he wanted to settle with SC but they weren't going for it and refused to even consider a settlement with him.

Now he is expanding his business by hiring guys and supplying them with pirated drives (I know one of the guys working for him and yes I warned him) and is telling everyone he is legal (he claims he is running a "special server" that supplies songs one at a time to each of his systems through the internet.

Yes he is in a corner!:laughpill:

JoeChartreuse said:
Is this person on this forum and able to defend himself here?

When he wants to be, he has signed up under different user names!

Back