What's new

the yes or no game

Yes I love cheese

Do you take down your Christmas Tree on New Years Day?

Nope ... The snowmen uses the same tree for three different holidays : catholic Christmas, orthodox Christmas and New Year. The first is traditional there, the second was traditional on my previous planet, and the third is the revolutionary holiday from USSR :lol:

Lima beans?

Yes/No....I can take them or leave them.

So you have lived on another planet. Did you like it there?:lol:

yes, i live on uranus and love it there :D

do you like to watch endless episodes of the twilight zone?

oops, i realize the question was addressed to lobo, i think.

Yes/No used to watch the twilight Zone when I was younger.

What was your favorite subject in school?

Thats okay spidergoolash for answering that question. I only ask them, because it seems that Lobo and me are the only two who really post here.

Winter break ... Yeah, endless apportunity for sledging, fighting and snow around the world :nod:

Are Your dreams High Definition?

No

Do you like watching the Discovery channel?

No ... I do know nothing about this channel ... So, I do not know :D

Do You have low-resolution dreams?

No/Yes

To tell you the truth I do not dream that often and when I do I do not remembered what I dreamed.

Do you remember all your dreams?

Hi Raven you forgot to ask a question.

Would you consider people here in the soup, like a family?

Yes ... I mean NO! Because, family is the artifical conglomeration of creatures with similar genotype ... The soup is much more organical and everybody is different there :nod:

Do You think that it is possible to colonize Mars?

Yes one day we will.

If given the chance and the ability to be the first people to colonize Mars would you go?

No! I do not like to be a people ... I am a snowman, and, You know, snowmen are there, on Mars, for more than 10000000 years ...

Do You like to be a human?

Yes I do

If given the chance to be human would you?

NO-OOO! We tell scary stories about humans for our snowies :lol:

Do you think that the human's life is the biggest value?

Yes of couse

Family is the most important thing in my life is yours?

I do not know ... really :lol:

So, do You think that the life of snowman is less valuable than the life of snowman?

:lol: Well I don't know.

I can not say what a life as a snowman consists of. There has been no studys on living snowmen. It would appear that you are unique.

Since you and your snow family are the only one's in existence would you consider going though a series of tests?

No ... You are mistaken about only one's existence ... It is rather silly to deny our existence ... We are around, they named us legion ...

You tell us that it is not clear with valuebility of snowman life ... so ... Do you think that it is a reason, why nobody like humans-earthlings in all universe?

Back