72degrees F
Feels Like
72degrees F

Humidity: 100
Wind Speed: 5mph
Wind Direction: 220
Dew Point: 72
Visibility: 10mi

Today: Sun and clouds mixed. A stray afternoon thunderstorm is possible. High 87F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Tonight: low 67

Why are you messin' with us Chicago peeps???

I, for one, can't wait for warmer weather. I DO NOT like cold weather at all!

Just checked the local forecast for tomorrow. They are saying 4-8 inches for NW suburbs.

I am thinking if anyone needs anything, run your errands today and stay home tomorrow if you can! The storm won't be too bad (hopefully), but don't go out in the snow if you don't have to.

I can see right now I'll struggle through it to get in and then after a while he'll say you better get going home :hb:

Part of the Winter Storm Warning....

THERE IS A HIGHER THAN USUAL AMOUNT OF UNCERTAINTY WITH RESPECT TO SNOW ACCUMULATION

Gee, that's helpful.

We have been scaled down to a weather advisory...I hate those because you never know what you'll get...

I figure we'll get between zero- two feet of snow. Does that about cover it?

sounds about right.

Just spoke with dh---he just got off a conference call--they said yes, the modules show a lot of snow--HOWEVER--the forecasters don't believe it--and won't know more until tomorrow. He of course said It is up in the air---I laughed and said quit using that--he said he didn't mean too--and then went into all sorts of different explanations--he said if we get the thundersnow--and it pushes something up--then yes we will get lots of snow--however---the forecasters don't anticipate it happening--but it could---he is more worried about the snow on Wed. He did say this will be a heavy snow--not the light fluffy stuff---
(Trying to type from memory as I was shopping when he was explaining things--if anyone has questions--I can ask him when he gets home from work)

WAIT....Wed too now?!?!?

Ummmm...would you tell dh to make another call....and let the others know March is in a couple days???

THANKS!

He'll know how much snow we get tomorrow, the day the storm starts? Lol won't we all?

Barb weather.com says it'll snow tomorrow and Wednesday, maybe 2-4 inches.

WAIT....Wed too now?!?!?

Ummmm...would you tell dh to make another call....and let the others know March is in a couple days???

THANKS!

Got enough bananas? :giggles:

kmjlovesjesus does your DH know Tom Skilling? I loves me some TS. :cartwheel:

I got my stinkin' bananas!!!!!!!!!! I also have 3 people who need to get to China on Wed. a.m. It's kind of important!!!!!!!!! Geesh!

Lol, of course we will all know tomorrow,.

Anyway, I can have him check more when he gets home----I am sure it is what all the weather people are saying. I know that my dd goes on Nooa to get information---she feels that is more accurate than weather.com.

The last forecast I looked at had 3-6 inches between 9am Tuesday and noon Wednesday. Mainly between 5pm Tuesday and into Wednesday.

So that will be another nice snowfall, just like last week.

BOOOOOOOOO. I'm over "winter"... we didn't have much where I'm at...but I'm just ready for warmth. Although I was dying in my winter coat today!

I hate driving in snow. grrrrrr. commute home is expected to be awful.

Back