What's new

Um guys, I went to the Doctor................

Ok so the doc asked if I want a script for those super tight socks to help with my leg pain..........um NO! Just glad it's not from a clot.

Next I'm going in mon. morning for a "peak flow test". :dunce: I don't have trouble breathing which I've told her several times so I'm not sure what that's gonna do. :surrender:

" But now...............I'm freaked." will keep you in my prayers , would think if it's a clot that needs to be watched that they would have admitted you , so hope it's something easy they can take care of ?

If the doctor is having you wait till monday for more test I would think it is not life threating that is going on. Keep postive.

If the doctor is having you wait till monday for more test I would think it is not life threating that is going on. Keep postive.

She's lucky it doesn't appear serious.
Considering we've had members here meet SO, conceive and then bear offspring.
All in the time between the appointment that the doctor showed concern and asked for a follow up appointment and this appointment she finally kept. .op

I had one in my arm and they hurt like a MOFO...Keeping you in my prayers

You had a blood clot in your arm? What part of your arm?

:huggy: Praying for you and hoping all goes well on Monday. One step at a time...

Jobst stockings? Get them! They improve circulation big time.

:huggy:

I can be your personal MA….. :)

98840905.jpg

look at the pic I found whist googling Jobst stockings....:lol:

Jobst stockings? Get them! They improve circulation big time.

Do you wear them? Well mebbe now that it's pants weather I might. I have to see a surgeon about getting my varicose veins taken care of. :surrender:

Do you wear them? Well mebbe now that it's pants weather I might. I have to see a surgeon about getting my varicose veins taken care of. :surrender:

I have had those stockings a couple times for a couple different procedures… they are ANNOYING!

But if they work… then gots to getter done! I would check with your doctor maybe they have a pair in office they can throw on your insurance? That's where I have always gotten mine. :9:

I have bad Veri veins too… I need to have them checked out as soon as I get some decent insurance… :pout:

My father has had HORRIBLE vericose veins for yrs. I think he has always had bad circulation because he is cold all the time...even me and my brother are too..mom is the only hot blooded one in our family...back in the day they told my dad to wear support hose...don't know how those compare to the stockings your talking about but he did wear them for yrs. at work...finally 2 yrs. ago he went to vein clinics of america and had them laser his vericose veins. It has def. helped but there was so much NOT covered by insurance. I am getting vericose veins now too....

I got a dvt when I was 19 from bc pills. I got pregnant at 20 on blood thinners. Then had to give myself injections through all three of my pregnancies. I just now found out (12 years after my initial clot) that I have Factor V Leiden. It's a genetic disorder.

No hormones for me and if I get pregnant again it'll be another round of blood thinner injections.

I'm supposed to get the ever so sexy compression stockings but haven't been fitted yet.

Trust me...you wanna get this stuff checked out and monitored. Serious business.

Hope you feel better soon.

I got a dvt when I was 19 from bc pills. I got pregnant at 20 on blood thinners. Then had to give myself injections through all three of my pregnancies. I just now found out (12 years after my initial clot) that I have Factor V Leiden. It's a genetic disorder.

No hormones for me and if I get pregnant again it'll be another round of blood thinner injections.

I'm supposed to get the ever so sexy compression stockings but haven't been fitted yet.

Trust me...you wanna get this stuff checked out and monitored. Serious business.

Hope you feel better soon.
My 19yo DD had a dvt this summer, and found out she has the same genetic disorder. Do they still have you on blood thinners? She still is on blood thinners--getting a home meter next week so she can monitor herself while she is away at college.

She is suppose to wear the compression stockings--we even got her open toe ones so that she could wear flip-flops.

My 19yo DD had a dvt this summer, and found out she has the same genetic disorder. Do they still have you on blood thinners? She still is on blood thinners--getting a home meter next week so she can monitor herself while she is away at college.

She is suppose to wear the compression stockings--we even got her open toe ones so that she could wear flip-flops.

No I've never been on them because they couldn't find a clot. The blood test said I have a REALLY high chance that I have one, but they haven't found it. :9:

No I've never been on them because they couldn't find a clot. The blood test said I have a REALLY high chance that I have one, but they haven't found it. :9:

are there any more tests to be done to look for it?

sorry, i am finally chiming in to this thread. been swamped!!!!!! thinking of you though and keeping you in prayer!!

are there any more tests to be done to look for it?

sorry, i am finally chiming in to this thread. been swamped!!!!!! thinking of you though and keeping you in prayer!!

I have some breath test mon. morning..............not sure what that's about though. :9:

I saw the Jobst stocking clearancing out at Jewel for around $6 something today, but far from you in St Charles.

Back