What's new

Um guys, I went to the Doctor................

Still breathin'............thanks for asking. :flowers:

Good to know!

Did the doc ever call back? Doesn't he realize he's got a whole board of ho's waiting????

my goodness

take good care of yourself and do what the drs tell you to do

im not a big dr-lover either, but in this case, you need to do what they say

take it easy

hugs

Good to know!

Did the doc ever call back? Doesn't he realize he's got a whole board of ho's waiting????

Psst...........Joan...............it's 2011.............they have female doctors now. No, SHE didn't call me yet. I think she was off today.........expecting a call tomorrow.

What now? Heart tests? ****..............:surrender:

You should come to the hospital my Grandma's at; I'm here almost all the time. Then I could take a break from this little room and hang out with you before your tests.

:foryou: Kidding aside, you were brave to go today. Thanks for the update. Keep being brave.

You should come to the hospital my Grandma's at; I'm here almost all the time. Then I could take a break from this little room and hang out with you before your tests.

:foryou: Kidding aside, you were brave to go today. Thanks for the update. Keep being brave.

That would be GREAT!!!!!! :cartwheel: How is grandma doin'? Cubs got her a nice win today. :hiphip:

I haven't been able to come up with something to say....nothing clever or cheeky....reading and praying and hoping.

just tooo much. I am waiting for you to post the "alls clear" cause that is the only update I can accept.

((hugs)))

Barb

Barb you're a sweetie.............that's what I wanna post too. I just can't get past the blood test that said "THERE'S A BLOOD CLOT SOMEWHERE!". ..........the reason my doc called me at 9pm last night.............:surrender:

Whew! SO thankful you don't have a DVT in your leg! Any news on the lung xray? Praying that they will find out soon what is ailing you!! Get a good night's sleep tonight, knowing that you don't have the blood clot!! You made it through the appointment and the whole day!! Yeah!!

Whew! SO thankful you don't have a DVT in your leg! Any news on the lung xray? Praying that they will find out soon what is ailing you!! Get a good night's sleep tonight, knowing that you don't have the blood clot!! You made it through the appointment and the whole day!! Yeah!!

Thanks babe. Well the thing is..............the blood test screamed that I have a clot somewhere................being that I don't have a heart history, the doc did the legs and lungs first..................waiting to hear back from her, but I'm thinking there's a problem somewhere? :9:

I have been having chest pain for months which is what I told her, but because I'm not a smoker, kinda young, and no history, she didn't think it had anything to do with my heart. But now...............I'm freaked.

:huggy: still praying and thinking of you.

Psst...........Joan...............it's 2011.............they have female doctors now. No, SHE didn't call me yet. I think she was off today.........expecting a call tomorrow.

What now? Heart tests? ****..............:surrender:

So sorry. Didn't mean to step into the dark ages.

Well she better know there's a whole mess of us waiting to hear some good news!

Hang in there mrsm.....we are all pullin' for ya!!

Hang in there Rebecca....:huggy: If you don't hear from the doctor soon, call and see if you can get the results!! lubs ya girly!!!

WTF is the holdup?

I'm thinking about pulling a Shirley Maclaine in Terms of Endearment....

give my REBECCA a call....

this blows....

BTW I have no fingernails thanks to this situation...:surrender:

Hoping all is well for you - sending prayers and hugs {{{~*~*~*~*~}}}

I'll send ya a strippergram??

I'm waiting for it. :bee:

I called the doc office, waiting for the nurse to call me back. :nopompom:

Thanks babe. Well the thing is..............the blood test screamed that I have a clot somewhere................being that I don't have a heart history, the doc did the legs and lungs first..................waiting to hear back from her, but I'm thinking there's a problem somewhere? :9:

I have been having chest pain for months which is what I told her, but because I'm not a smoker, kinda young, and no history, she didn't think it had anything to do with my heart. But now...............I'm freaked.

Oh! Right! Duh, totally forgot about the blood test--ok, relieved that the clot isn't in your leg! Where else can a clot be?? If not in the leg, I hope they find it today! Praying for you still!

Back