What's new

Um guys, I went to the Doctor................

thinking about you :huggy: :huggy: :huggy:

Ok well ultrasound showed nothing in the legs, had a chest x-ray (don't know how that turned out yet). Have to go back to the hospital soon for some nuclear something test (another lung one I think). Sigh...............:surrender:

Thanks for all the well wishes and prayers guys. :flowers:

:grouphug2: thanks for the update. praying that the doctors find the trouble so you can get in tip-top shape.

I'm sure your lungs will be good too!

Thanks...........problem is the blood test showed there's a clot somewhere...................just tryin' to hunt it down.

(((big hugs))) hope you have a good appointment and a fast/easy recovery.

Ok well ultrasound showed nothing in the legs, had a chest x-ray (don't know how that turned out yet). Have to go back to the hospital soon for some nuclear something test (another lung one I think). Sigh...............:surrender:

Thanks for all the well wishes and prayers guys. :flowers:

I think that test is the one with dye and they can detect the clot.

One step at a time.

Thanks for the update and I hope they can find what they're looking for at your next appointment so they can start to help you heal.

I hope this makes you giggle. Not exactly your situation but funny still.

dog%20stuck%20in%20tree.jpg

Rebecca, I am really, really, good and hand holding and cracking funny jokes...when they are needed most........I have lots of practice with my dear Mother. I have made her laugh when she felt like crying.

I would so go with you! You have made me laugh so many times on this blog that I can't even count them and I don't know what I would do if you were not here... I don't want anything bad to happen to you...thank you for going to the doctor. I am sure that you have plently of support from the people who love you....but my offer to hand hold is definately genuine.

Thanks...........problem is the blood test showed there's a clot somewhere...................just tryin' to hunt it down.
weird, never heard of such a neat blood test. thinking of you :)

weird, never heard of such a neat blood test. thinking of you :)

Yeah the doc said it's new.

The lung one was weird......had to lay flat on like a ct scan table, plug on my nose and breath through a tube for several minutes then the machine went around me taking pics, then a shot of something into my arm then more pics again..................

and nothing :nopompom:

Now what? Waiting on doc to call and tell me. :surrender:

Any cute docs? Could you gauge girth?

please describe in detail....

Any cute docs? Could you gauge girth?

please describe in detail....

Nope mostly all female. The only male I dealt with today was a tall, skinny dude who did my lung stuff..............small thumbs so I'm guessing small. He does a good job giving shots though.............hardly felt anything.

Yeah the doc said it's new.

The lung one was weird......had to lay flat on like a ct scan table, plug on my nose and breath through a tube for several minutes then the machine went around me taking pics, then a shot of something into my arm then more pics again..................

and nothing :nopompom:

Now what? Waiting on doc to call and tell me. :surrender:

Dammit! :hurt:

Did you shave and/or use the sparkly rag before the appt?

just trying to keep her mind off of it....

I kinda sorta like Becky....

Back