What's new

Very sad time in my life

:36: I am so sorry for your loss. I am truly heartbroken by this news and will pray for you and your girls.

Thinking of you and I hope you are surrounded by the loving arms of your family and friends.

How horrible- I'm so sorry - - prayers to you and yours, will be keeping you in my thoughts.

Sorry for your loss. Praying for you and your family.

Here is a link to the obituary and to sign guest book..

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/chicagotribune/obituary.aspx?n=eleazar-esparza&pid=154920808

Copy/paste of obituary:

Eleazar "Chelelo" Esparza, age 39, suddenl; beloved husband to Jennifer (nee Huemmer) Esparza; loving father of Ava and Grace Esparza; dearest brother to Cudberto (Sherry), Manuel (Liliana), Patty (Temo) Gallegos, Omar (Senaida), Felix (Eduardo) Luevano and the late Felipe; devoted son of Elvia (nee Oliva) and Manuel Esparza; dear Son-in-law of Eileen (nee Waliczek) and Micheal Huemmer; cherished grandson to Maria (nee Hurtado) Oliva; fond brother-in-law to Kristin (Adam) Vander Hye; loved godfather to Ryan and Manuel "Chumis"; dear nephew, cousin, and friend to many. Visitation Wednesday 3 to 9 p.m. Funeral Thursday 9 a.m. from Lawn Funeral Home, 7732 W. 159th St., Orland Park to St. George Church Mass 10 a.m. Interment St. Benedict Cemetery. Funeral Info: 708 429-3200

I contacted Jennifer and she said he passed away instantly from a heart attack.:pout:

I do have an address for her if anyone wants to send a card, etc. I am happy to pass it along. Just send me a pm.

She said she is also on facebook if anyone wants to friend her.

Words can't express how sorry I am for your loss. Prayers and hugs to you and your daughters.

Still thinking of you and your girls ... we are here for you if you want to vent, cry, anything.

I'm so sorry to hear about your lost. Please know that you and your family are in our prayers.

Thinking and praying for you and your girls today.

The parking lot was filled to capacity tonight..... there were so many people inside paying their respects.....

It's obvious that Eleazar was dearly loved and will be missed by many.

Jennifer, you were so gracious and warm .... and little Gracey is beautiful.... know that many people will continue to pray for you and your girls as you deal with the loss of your beloved husband, their beloved father. Praying for God's comfort for your family.

Back