What's new

Very sad time in my life

I thought I had finally composed myself and then read cookiemom's post and lost it all over again.

I am soooo sorry for you and your girls. Maybe we can start a fund for you family? I hope maybe there may be a benefit we can all support in honor of him.

I can in no way imagine what you may be going through right now. My heart breaks for all of you. Please don't forget how great we can all be - help you laugh, and get your anger or sadness out without judging.

:huggy:

You and your family are in our prayers! I live close to Tinley Park, please PM if you need anything!

I am so very sad to hear of your loss. Please know there are so many holding your hand in thought and prayer during this difficult time. May the grace and strength of God be with you your daughters and entire family. Amen.

I am so shocked and saddened by your loss. I really don't know how to express it.

I have been thinking and praying for you all day. I'm so sorry for your loss. It is just unimaginable what you must be going through. If there is anything I/we can do, please let us know.

I am so sorry for your loss! Shocked as I am just reading this.....Praying for you, your children, and family through this rough time.

I am so sorry for your loss. You are your family are in my prayers.

Still praying for your strength & comfort through this most difficult time for you & your family. Thinking about you (((huggs)))

I just want to join in with the rest to tell you that I'm very sorry for your loss.

May God give you comfort during this very hard time. My thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

Continuing to pray for you all. It is so encouraging to see all the love and support by those here. I hope that knowing there are so many here for you and praying gives you a measure of comfort. "The Lord is near to the brokenhearted." May His peace surround you all now and in the coming days.

Thinking of you and hoping you are managing as best as possible.

writing this in the hope that it helps...my mom passed when she was 39. She left behind 6 girls aged 7 to 13. Times were tough but my father never let us forget how much he and she loved us. Please make sure you have someone you can talk to or even just sit and hold hands or whatever you need. Please keep the knowledge of their father's love strong in your daughters' hearts.

Back