What's new

Very sad time in my life

I am so sorry for your loss and will be thinking of you.........if you need anyting let us know

I am so sorry. Hugs and prayers for you and your family.

I am so deeply sorry for your loss! I am saddened by your family's loss. I can't even imagine what you are going through.

If there is anything I can do to help...

So sorry for your loss. Praying for you and your daughters.

I am so sorry to hear. Your family is in my prayers ((hugs))

I am so sorry for your loss! I will be praying for you and the girls.

I am so very sorry! My thoughs & prayers go out to you & your children.

Prayers for you and your family...I am so sorry for your loss.

So sorry for your loss, you will all be in my thoughts and prayers,

I'm sorry for your loss. Praying you and your family find enough strength to go through this difficult time.

:hug:

I am so sorry for your loss. He was so young, tragic.

I too am speechless. Prayers and hugs being sent your way for you and you daughters.

Crap...what can I say...that just sucks!

I am so sorry for your loss and everything that will be coming up the next few weeks...

I feel so guilty that I was just fantasizing about hitting my husband with the frying pan. Really. Sorry for your loss.

Oh, how terrible! I am so very sorry for the loss of your husband and your girls' father. I know you don't have any choice but to endure this awful pain and sadness, I will pray that you are able to endure this pain throughout the many days ahead - and that you and your daughters are able to comfort each other and get through this together.

Again, I am shocked and so very sorry for all of the sadness and pain that you have in your heart.

Is anyone here at CW a friend of yours IRL?

Sorry to hear this, I hope you find the strength to overcome this tragidy

Back