What's new

what did you learn today?

Today I learned that the rather good view that I had of gingerale years ago was one of gingerale put out by soda companies, in cans and two-liter bottles. The original gingerale, in my opinion, sucks.

Today I learned that the rather good view that I had of gingerale years ago was one of gingerale put out by soda companies, in cans and two-liter bottles. The original gingerale, in my opinion, sucks.

That's because it is supposed to be used as medicine, not as a soft drink.

that school shopping sucks. other than a few measely school supplies, there's nothing on sale. and all the sneakers are ugly. and i'm not going to pay $30 for a pair of pants for a 9-year old. i'm sorry.

end rant ... carry on ...

i learned that college is more relaxed then high school :)

i learned that college is more relaxed then high school :)

I think that all depends on your teachers and classes.

I learned that quad espressos seem to have absolutely no affect on me.

generals can burn your brain , but im taking graphic design classes :p

i learned that bus drivers have a heart

That those single serving coffee "tea bags" are better than no coffee at all. And I've reaffirmed that moving is a total pain in the ****.

that i can't function and/or live without chocolate. and coffee.

I discovered why my bra straps have always slipped off my shoulders... I have funny shaped shoulders!! They're all smooth and downward pointingish, so no little hook for the bra straps to hang on to.... A mystery that's been bugging me for years, solved! :D

I learned that when sliding into 3rd base, don't put your hand down, it tends to hurt as you fall on it. :doh:

I think caffeine has ceased to have any real affect on me.

I think caffeine has ceased to have any real affect on me.

This is so **** weird...I was about to post about coffee...swear.

here is mine: I think I need to stop drinking so much coffee...I am relying on it too much!

I learned that freeway construction really sucks. :mad:

i learned that dunkin donuts now has CARAMEL cinnamon coffee ??
at least, this is what i was told.

i must investigate this claim tommorrow morning.

Back