What's new

What is your take on the Arizona illegal immigration situation?

wasnt that dan quayle mamabear?

Yup - they forward them to the borders and they're used as "Welcome to the US" packages for newly arrived illegal...I mean undocumented aliens. :giggles:

:foryou:

:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Another thing that I read on here (hinted at,definitely said in other places) that should not have to have i.d. on us that it's racist to demand proof because it's not in the constitution. Well, considering that when the constitution was written, pictures were hand drawn or painted at the time. drivers license were none existent because cars were not invented yet and insurance.. well, you can be sure that if we didn't have the other things mentioned, insurance wouldn't have been mentioned either.
There were passports back then & other official papers.

The Constitution and the Bill of Rights [the first 10 Amendments to the Constitution] were written because what the Brits had done was fresh in the Forefathers' minds. They wanted FREEDOM, and to keep it undeniable.

The 4th Amendment: The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

was it George who said a government for the people, by the people?

or was that JFK or KFC? now I'm getting my letters all mixed up :lol:
Lincoln at Gettysburg.

Government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.

So since we are letting illegals in, the birthers should be glad that illegals can be president now. They can drop the birth certificate/Obama argument.

Someone call Ahhhnald.

wasnt that dan quayle mamabear?
wasn't he involved in the infamous potato/potatoe thingey?

see? I'm not well versed on who said what in this grand ole USA :lol:

I'd be ticked off if my CPs are now used as WPs for undocumented aliens. :ranting:

ok, thought she was making a joke at the speech dan quayle made.. a rambling of who knew what...

yes, same guy mamabear lol

Someone call Ahhhnald.

puhleeeeeeeeeez don't call Ahhnald because of Maria's pull he might be the top boss one of these days.

Unless they revise the jus soli principle of birth right, we'll encounter more and more preggos coming in just in time to give birth.

Crap - I didn't get the update. :surrender:

I did but I figure if it's still acceptable to use the "R" word for special people and the "N" word for African Americans then if I say illegal aliens who gives a **** :surrender:

Wow, I work in immagration law. I just have one question What does an ILLEGAL RESIDENT look like?

I did but I figure if it's still acceptable to use the "R" word for special people and the "N" word for African Americans then if I say illegal aliens who gives a **** :surrender:
Still acceptable to use the R word & N word? Hell no, it is NOT acceptable.

Wow, I work in immagration law. I just have one question What does an ILLEGAL RESIDENT look like?
I asked this earlier, didn't quite find an answer.

Thought I posted this earlier too, but it vanished. Maybe this will help:

motivatorbc4e18f1347eec28e811f2b3c4.jpg

I bet Bud Miller would say yes to that pic.

I asked this earlier, didn't quite find an answer.

Thought I posted this earlier too, but it vanished. Maybe this will help:

Saw it earlier but the thing is I could care less what they look like......my point is if you want to be here then do so legally. Respect the country you want so badly to be in, help pay for the programs you want available to you through taxes! Learn the ways of the land and help us to make it/keep it the same country you yearn to be apart of!!! I really don't think I am asking too much here. They obviously want to be in this country for a reason so help us to keep that "American dream" alive and join us in making/keeping this country what it was and what made them want to come here in the first place!!!!!!

Saw it earlier but the thing is I could care less what they look like......my point is if you want to be here then do so legally. Respect the country you want so badly to be in, help pay for the programs you want available to you through taxes! Learn the ways of the land and help us to make it/keep it the same country you yearn to be apart of!!! I really don't think I am asking too much here. They obviously want to be in this country for a reason so help us to keep that "American dream" alive and join us in making/keeping this country what it was and what made them want to come here in the first place!!!!!!

As I have said before, millions of them DO pay taxes. The IRS had issued ITINs for millions of illegals.

Millions do pay tax, 99 percent of them do. They pay into S.S money that they will never see. WHAT DOES THE GOVERMENT DO WITH ALL THE UNCLAIMED MONEY????? Keeps it!!!!!! So yes they may not have come here the correct way. BUt they are helping our country. Lets send them all home and see how much more programs we have to cut and how many more goverment jobs we have to cut, because we sent all illegal residents to there home country.

wow, i didn't know that ILLEGALS were actually SAVING the social security system... gosh, thought i've been hearing how ss is getting nearer insolvency and benefit cuts are coming and people are hoping to receive ss benefits at all in the future.... I didn't know the answer to the ss crisis was to allow more and more illegals into the country. I must have missed that analysis.

Cutting programs? Of course, they're gonna have to cut programs. There aren't enough tax dollars to support all the crazy insane government spending. And who will lose out? American citizens, because now they're competing with ILLEGALS for those very same benefits. Ummm, yeah, let's cut back on programs to those who cheat to get them and provide them for our own people first.

I am NOT about not helping people. We are the most generous nation on earth. What kills me is that we help everyone except our own neighbor.

wow, i didn't know that ILLEGALS were actually SAVING the social security system... gosh, thought i've been hearing how ss is getting nearer insolvency and benefit cuts are coming and people are hoping to receive ss benefits at all in the future.... I didn't know the answer to the ss crisis was to allow more and more illegals into the country. I must have missed that analysis.

Cutting programs? Of course, they're gonna have to cut programs. There aren't enough tax dollars to support all the crazy insane government spending. And who will lose out? American citizens, because now they're competing with ILLEGALS for those very same benefits. Ummm, yeah, let's cut back on programs to those who cheat to get them and provide them for our own people first.

I am NOT about not helping people. We are the most generous nation on earth. What kills me is that we help everyone except our own neighbor.

I say this all the time. Look at what we as a country will do for relief efforts in other countries but most will not do the same for some one here in the US.

Something needs to be done and amensty is not the solution to this problem.
Let me see if I can find the info I used for an econ paper last week again.

Back