What's new

What was the best thing that happened in your day?

I got the last three books in the series I'm reading!!! :D I've been trying to get them from the library for ages!!

I'm reading "The Malloreon" by David Eddings, so the three books I got are: Demon Lord of Karanda, The Sorceress of Darshiva and The Seeress of Kell

Ummm, school finished for Winter. Otherwise so far this has been a fairly typical day for Cool Bananas.

!! YAY !!

I got my bandages off so now I can wash the betadine off my feet and see how bruised they are and count my stitches... six in each foot !! :D

I downloaded one more CD of Billie Holiday. Of course, I have all these songs and I hear them billion times ... But it has 'Comes Love' I never heared before. Also, 'Cheek to cheek' - more different perfomance than I had. This is so exiting, even Zeus concealed in his cave :)

Lady sings th blues ... blah blah blah ... :axe:

aba rubba dubba dubba du bup be, ap bup buddap bee..

Natty got CHOCOLATE!! :drool: :winkgrin:

All of me, Why not take all of me ...
Cant You see I am not good without You ...

Martha Tilton ... never hear before ... she is awesome ... this is not a satchmo or sinatra or fitzzrald but ... it is not too canonical :)
:confused:

Hrm... not a lot's happened today.. so I guess it would probably be that I had a lovely shower. :)

I finished assembling of my DARK DEATH STAR SPACE station. This giant artefact is placed on Stacionar orbit near my planet. There are need to fix some things, like gravy-shield and lock chamber, but it is already dangerous battle ship. It can get aboard : 3 heavy landing shuttles, 2 heavy motorized weed deastroyers amd many many other cool things...
Just need to get a bath ... cuz I was painting it with alien paint ... and now all my nose looks like giraffe's neck - all spotted ...
:snowman:

I got antipasta and hommuce for lunch!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool: :bgrin:

I got chocolate!! :drool: :bgrin:

.... Oh dear, I'm starting to pick up a pattern in the highlights of my days. :peep:

Back