What's new

What was the best thing that happened in your day?

i'd gotten a bit panicky, and gone to hide in the library, and laura came and found me :)

Originally posted by Learning To Fly
i'd gotten a bit panicky, and gone to hide in the library, and laura came and found me :)

Awww... That's so nice! :hug:

I took some really cool pictures of my grandparents.

I found chocolate bar which I had hide about one year ago ... Ha ... It still eatable ... hmm ... may be filling partialy dehydated ...
:)

it's still quite early...Well, actually for me it isn't because I got up at 4:37 this morning. :rolleyes:
Anyhooo...so far the best thing in my day was when hubby got up and ran out for donuts and then came back and cooked me breakfast.
Eggs, bacon, hashbrowns, biscuits and grits. :drool:
I love weekends!!

You can't to beleive ...

Yesturday at 10:30 pm I went to a "Giant" store for 3 mm drill (really, we was out of milk for breakfast) ... After 5 minutes of searching I call store manager and asked him about drills :eek: He leaved me on 3 minutes and returned with big box of tools ... After we found drill with closest size... I asked manager: "How much?" - he tolde me that : "It is FREE!"

I do not know why he did it; probably my lame leg with bondages or just a fire in my eyes forsed him for this noble deal ... but I was so exited, that I forgot to buy a milk ... so ... late ... the tribe members told me some words about my mental abilities and I got a ride to nearest "SafeWay" cuz it working until 12 pm, and "Giant" only until 11 pm. I got milk and returned home. It was too late for drilling ... and the drill was too blunt ... So, I postponed the airduct grilles installation ...

Today morning I Went to "Home Depot" and got new drill, and about 10 am I finished installation ...

Really, it was very good day, and everything was good there ... I mean best :)

So Far... school finishing. Although I am going out tonite to watch my bro and my friends sis play a piano duet in the Eisteddfod. Should be good. I get hungry Jacks for tea. mmmmmm

Lesley-Anne bought me a strawberry-filled freddo!! :D *feels speshul*

A freddo is a Cadbury chocolate frog! :D

And the bestest thing that happened in Natty J's day was...

*drumroll* Eating a donut!! ;D

OMG, ok so there are renovations going on in the house upstairs. I come home and the plumber is still working which is no big deal, very nice guy. He does forgets to turn the water back on before he leaves but still, it’s ok, still no big deal because these contractors are really nice and they come back very apologetic and turn it back on…

Ahhh water, I needed a nice hot bath. I fill it up, I slip in and I’m in total relaxation mode when……….

The ceiling, along with one of my cats, comes crash down on top of me….

Why is this the best thing that happened to me today? Because sadly, it truly is, at least this one I got a good laugh out of.

Although I don’t think my cat was too amused when she came splashing down into a tub of water from 7 feet above. And I actually have a couple of cuts, not deep but they sting.

Oh well, tomorrow is another day…!

I got a weeks worth of maths done! YAY! .... oh dear, that's just sad.

:eek: Raven...that's terrible!
If that's the best thing to happen to you I'd sure as hell hate to see what could be the worst!!
I hope they fix that up for you right away. :hug:

They are fixing and cleaning it up today. :) And no, you don't want to know the worst...LOL

Yesindeede: such a great feeling to be ahead of the game isn't it!

Ok! This is a BRAG and SPAM!

Yesturdey I received my MP3 Jukebox !!!! Yeah!!! 20 GB of music ... music nonstop ... It is so cute ... So ... Soooooo ... :)
I am so happy !!!

You know, the best thing that has happened so far today would have to be my shower. It was just nice! :)

Back