What's new

What was the best thing that happened in your day?

Originally posted by liltaz
My baby started..ermmm..."dancing"

ahhh brings back bad memories of my early internet days. You all know what I mean . . . But thats cool anyway though

I finished painting walls in corridor ...

My dad won the raffle at the golf club, and won a Roxy backpack, which he gave to me!!!

making a 28/25 on my homework assignment. In that regard I'm amazing myself...... :eek:

Went garage saling(it doesn't look right no matter how I spell it today*L*) and got some good buys!!=) Could have gotten some cool stuff if we'd have had a pickup..;)

well also the best and the WORSt......my baby learned to climb furniture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I painted a photo-frame. :) I used a purple background (which I mixed myself) and wrote on it in elvish in pink (which I also mixed). And yeah... yay! :)

My baby had a Dr.s Appt, and she weighs 19 lbs! Far cry from the 1lb 13.5 oz she was at birth over a year ago!
My sister that I helped deliver at home turned 6 yesterday!!:tongue:

i get to stay home
again

it's been forever since i've had a two-day-week

Yesterday - I spent the whole day with my boyfriend, Paul. Also, the local skate park opened for the first time. :)

Today - I didn't get out of bed until 12:30pm then I had a half-hour shower. My brother cooked an omelete for "lunch" then I went and had a bath. :D Very nice indeed.

I got to teach my past high schools marching band. I'm an instructor there now. It was fun. I got to, privately, show one of the girls I will always love the secret of the expert marcher...if you follow...heh
Hard to explain, just know, it rules!

Natty got a donut, do-da do-da... Natty got her favourite kind of donut, oh da doo da day.... (datz a jam donut with chocolate icing and sprinkles! YUM!)

My baby is taking a couple steps on her own! That made my day!

I got lost in a good book. Paul J called in the arvo n we talked for a while. :) I went skating with Lesley-Anne & Michael - we went down to the local skate park and I fell over heaps cause it was after dark and it had been raining. Then I got milk & cookies chocolate! :eek:ddgrin:

I talked to YesIndeed for the first time in 3 days:)

Oh yeh, and I learnt some cool relaxation teqniques, they work well too.

Back