What's new

What was the best thing that happened in your day?

MWAHAHAH! It's because I cut my intake, though. I wasn't at all hungry.

Two things today:
Satay for lunch.
and I talked to Spidey for the first time. :)

i re-colored my hair. no more icky pukey strawberry blondey faded fluff on my head. yay!

Woohoo Smiss!! :D

I was able to feed myself brekky today, and I can sit up without being too tired. :D :D :D

My girlfriend came back from her parents tonight, and she brought me a toy. I now have a full suspension mountain bike. The only problem is instead of the 21 inch frame I need . . . I got a 2 inch frame. Its really cool though. :)

I'm finally (reasonably) back on top of my work. :)

special k with red berries for breakfast. :inlove:
it was extra special since i have 3 other boxes of ceral open. but i thought i deserved to start my day with something yummy!

well, i had a great day in school .. my gaelic teacher was hella funny .. she started going on about how 'her womans intuition said she wouldn't see us until thursday' and all this crap, however the general consensus is she's having a his-ter-ectomy(sp?) sometime soon, so i doubt we will see her anytime soon, and definetely not thursday.

I've almost got all my work from last week sent off, so I'll be right back on top of my work.......as soon as I've finished Souping. ;)

I hadn't realized it was that time already, but today was payday!

--|BRiT|

I didn't loose my temper or get in any stupid argument with any co-worker.

I FINALLY TALKED MUM INTO BUYING ME SOME CHOCOLATE DONUTS! :drool: :D (I've been craving them really badly all week.)

I had 2 free classes today .. that was good. And I got some money, which is nifty .. :)

Thai food for lunch..I'm stuffed :) (And *cheap* Thai food, at that.)

Played foosball for about an hour at work and did nothing much but sit around and talk to others earlier in the day. :)

--|BRiT|

The Public show last night..and their cutie-pie guitarist.

Back