What's new

What was the best thing that happened in your day?

Well... it was actually yesterday... but I walked for the furthest that I've gone in 8 months!! :D I was very happy! :)

that's great, nat :)

best thing that's happened today...i finally got a chance to read up all the stuff that's happened in the Middle East while i was away... :)

Robert came home from work early and cooked *me* dinner for a change. :inlove: He's so good to me! :kisscheek:

I finally got up to date in my diary - it hasn't really been much of a day. :|

Um... let me see... I got woken up at 8:30, made study Indonesian for an hour before getting breakfast, then not being able to get into the shower until 12:59, during which I couldn't stand up, then afterwards I got given an apple for lunch... no... I really can't find anything good about my day........

This is actually from yesterday, but it's still making my day today:
I got lots of nifty stuff in the mail! A letter from my best friend, Halloween presents from my mom (yes, my family is strange - we give presents for everything), and a cd and Chasing Amy from nootch. I am a very happy mth!

I had an excellent day, I accomplished one of my life goals!! Sadly, I can't tell you what it was .. I doubt you would want to know either.

It's from last night, but I don't care - my folks said that, if it's okay with her folks, I can go stay with Nat for a weekend. :)

The best thing that happened today was that I didn't kill myself on the drive home.

It has been a bad week lately, looking to extend into the weekend too. Fortunately, I've had someone there to share my misery with.

--|BRiT|

Sad to hear it, dude. Hope things pick up for ya.

The best thing that's happened this morning is getting some cool music off Audiogalaxy.

I actually talked to BRiT tonight, so that was cool. I'm talking to Icky and nootch (and BRiT) still, so that's good. And I managed to convice one of my friends that I actually give a rat's **** about him (which he didn't seem to want to believe), and that was VERY good.

Today, I'm feeling *much* better than I have been lately, and to add to that, I downloaded a couple of awesome songs. :)

I managed to feed myself dinner!! :D (After two days of not being able to.)

Lets see, several good things have been happening lately... I talked with Mth the other night, which was fun. Friday was a long insane day (another 14+ hour work day), but everything was worked out so I didn't have to work the weekend at all! The Cleveland Indians won their 2nd game in best of 5 series, so most everyone is in a good mood. I've been so energetic since Friday night (actually 2am Saturday morning), so I think I'm well on the way to recovering from this cold/sickness. I was a bit afraid to step on the scale this morning since I haven't had time to work out more than three times the past two weeks, but was pleasantly surprised to see I've droped 4 pounds in that time.

--|BRiT|

Thus far, I've managed to keep off the 5 pounds I lost while I was sick last week :)

Well I hope you're feeling better. But I am a bit jealous that you lose 5 pounds from being sick. I probably would have lost that per week, had I not nearly doubled my calorie intake.

--|BRiT|

Back