What's new

What was the best thing that happened in your day?

I ate the last bite of thanksgiving turkey.
I hate turkeys :D

I spoke to a friend I haven't spoken with in about 6 months... I also will be seeing her on Wed. for the first time in about a year...

I hate a cute date, tonight. It went very well, too. :)

go JH! :naughty:

nah, seriously, it's about time some luck went your way :)

last night...probably being alone, because it's my parents anniversary, so they'd gone away for the night. it would have been a lot better if my ISP hadn't been down for TWELVE FLAMING HOURS, but that's another thread.

Today my friends made a gift for me :

Aphex Twin - drukqs

Such a good disk ... O-oh James Brown ... Genius !!!
:balloons2

I just got welcomed into a really nice group of people. :)

Today Me and my tribe invided 'FreshFields' store. After we come to 'Letchers' store, which is closing and has huge sale. We bought very sharpen knife and sharpener. After, I persuited my tribe to return to 'FresfFields' and buy 1lb 'Parano', my favorite cheese, to test the sharpenest of knife. Me and my tribe returned to our planet. I said that I am sick and lied on the floor at the corner. I was sliceing cheese for such thin transparent slices. And ate it all. After ... My tribe sayd that I lost man. And I need to inspect the homework of my showmens ...
Really good knife and cheese.
Tomorrow I will test my knife on 'SAGA' cheese :D

Today...this is a tough one. It's been a crappy day.

I burned a decent CD. :)

I reffered one my friend an he got a job ... Cool ...

Huh! Yesturday I was in mall. I found that 'Wall Music' store is out of business. And ... all CD's is about $2-6, and I have got 'Primal Scream - Exterminator' for $3 ... Huh ... I think that today I'll come there again

I had all this awesome new music to listen to on my laptop.

Ok-ok!

Today my BIG BOSS approved my 2-weeks vacations from monday. Formally it is my first vacations for last 3 years... Not bad.

About pair weeks ago I was notified, that my 26 days of vacations accumulated for last 3 years will disappeared at July 1. I do not know What I'll do all these two weeks ... Probably I'll will repair our 'SNOWMEN CAVE' ... Or ... just will sleep and accumulate fat ...
:snowman:

I saw starwars episode 2 and it was bliss, pure bliss . . . the only bad thing is I am now anxiously awaiting episode 3, which comes out in 3 years.

I had a funky dream as I was coming to from my anasthetic - and I didn't even feel like there was a tonn of bricks holding my head down!! :D

after a year, caroline came on msn
but that was also the worst thing
bah

I got the laundry all done! I couldn't think of anything else. Wasn't the greatest sort of day for me.

VERY VERY HAPPY NATTY!!!

I went to a seminar @ the DECV centre! It was sooo good cause I finally got to meet this chick, Sarah that I've been talking with on the net for ages and I also got to see one of my best friends, Loky! Hehehe... the teachers told us off cause we were hugging too much! :lol:

getting my car back from my brother-in-law, who borrowed it for the weekend, getting the pressure-mounted gate to mount...sece, of course, is ALWAYS the highlight of my day

Back