What's new

What was the best thing that happened in your day?

Yet another day at work of responding to emails and phone calls, but mostly just sitting around talking and listening to music while waiting for other phone calls. The post-crunch time of a project nearly makes up for all the insanity of the crunch-time.

--|BRiT|

well, these wine coolers are pretty **** good (okay, i bought beer AND wine coolers today!)

Last night was great...I ran into (albeit briefly) a friend I hadn't seen in ages, and thought I'd never see again.

My confirmation class thingum. I thought it was gonna be really boring, but it wound up reconnecting me with a part of my life that I've really missed.

Seeing my daughter...and best of all...keeping my mouth shut when my ex starts to flame me in any way...

Good on you, JH. :)

Today was fairly average, so I'd have to say downloading this **** good tune.

So far today, talking to KNS for the first time in ages.

when my mom came home from wherever she was at, she had a subway veggie for me :D

last night, i made up with a friend that i hadn't spoken to in a few months

One of three moons in our planet was visible all day. I was howling on it .... Ghrrr... Now my throat is irritated ... But ... I can not to say that this day was lost! :snowman:

i downloaded natalie imbruglia's 'that day'

Last night - I saw They Might Be Giants at Town Hall and the bonus was that The Moldy Peaches opened for them! :beer:

I'm getting ever closer to finishing my correspondence work forever. Bring on Friday.

The best thing that happened in my day was a photographer coming from the local paper to take pictures of the students involved in my school's Amnesty International group and their 'Justice Tree'.

This tree has been donated to the group, and they have asked the students to of the school to write their ideas of what would make a fairer world, and why a world without torture is important, onto cards which have then been tied to the tree.

The tree will shortly be planted in one of the town's parks as a permanent symbol.

I'm so proud of them :)

That's fantastic. :) You should be really proud of them. :)

Back