What's new

What's For Dinner?

Spaghetti with marinara sauce and garlic bread. Lent is hard for a carnivore like me.

I picked up Panda Express since I hadto run out for a webpick up for some cough meds( which I seriously can't believe I don't have anything that will work in the stockpile).

Orange chicken,Collossal shrimp,peppercorn shrimp and fried rice.

It's valentines day, I am off from work, so we are having a nice big family dinner... celebrate v-day and my days off :) If we cook all this tonight, I probably won't have to cook tomorrow and no dishes!! yay!

Bacon wrapped boneless skinless chicken breasts on the grill, steaks on the grill, baked potato, steamed broccoli, spinach and romaine lettuce salad, fresh fruit.

Dominos :bowing:

Sirloin tip roast, parmesan baked potato halves, roasted green beans, heart shaped fruit kabobs.

This is kind of a snoresville Valentine's Day here. DD14 has softball and it's DH's dinner night with his DD. Kids will make their own heart shaped mini-pizzas. I'll probably have DH bring me something from wherever he takes SD17 to dinner.

DD had to go to an away basketball game. Not that she is playing-her season is over-but they have to go to support the varsity. DD#2 is going to her BF house and I'm not sure DD#1 knows what she is doing. Glad I didn't make dinner. We'll see what DH weants to do but I'm sure I will have to pay.

Chicken, stir fry veggies, and steamed rice
Jello and fruit salad for dessert

Balsamic, Onion and Mushroom Pot Roast in the Crockpot. :drool:

http://www.kalynskitchen.com/2007/01/how-to-make-pot-roast-in-crockpot.html

pot-roast2_zpsb96a2f77.jpg
[/IMG]

This is how good it looks and I haven't even turned the crockpot on yet!!! :giggles:

That looks really good, Steve. I should kick it into gear & run to the store to make that today. Should, but probably won't....

Having Christmas with dh's family today....finally!

So we are having smoked sausages, cheese, crackers and pepperoni puffs for appts. Chili for dinner. Made a chocolate heath bar triffle for desert.

Turkey, sweet potatoes, stuffing, green beans and rolls, chocolate cupcakes with homemade whip cream for dessert.

We are going to have Quesadilla Casserole! We haven't had this in a long time.

Back