What's new

your favorite TV shows

Also, I never, ever miss The Amazing Race. It's the one show I will not be disturbed when I am watching. (I think there's something wrong with the grammatical structure of that sentence but I'm not certain what).

Then you must have saw my friend Kevin and his dad on the show?

You're friends with Kevin and his dad? Oh my goodness! I was so disappointed when they were eliminated. I loved those two, and my twin and I were rooting for them to win. Kevin's dad was so sweet; and stubborn, too! He never gave up.

Archer and Top Gear would be ones that I never miss at all.

Family Guy
Futurama

And I hate to confess, but...... Star Trek TNG. :embarrassed:

Big Bang Theory is da bomb. Two and a Half Men is right up there too. I'm really getting into Detroit 187 and Parenthood recently. Parenthood is more like a soap opera but I'm enjoying it. :)

I used to love Two and a Half Men! But with all this crap with Charlie Sheen, you barely know when the show will be on or not anymore.
I am thinking right now that they should just cancel it and be done with it! Let the rest of the cast move on to better things. I seldom stay awake long enough for ParentHood, but do like what I have seen of the series. Never heard of Detroit 187. :(

Joan & Melissa Joan knows best is my face new show....soo funny!

This is a little off topic for this thread but this question probably isn't worth a new thread anyway so here goes. At the beginning of "All in the Family" when Archie and Edith are at the piano singing the intro...."didn't need no welfare state, everybody pulled his weight, ????????????, those were the days." What is the missing line I can't seem to understand.......

It's "Gee, our old LaSalle ran great"

I always liked that song...those were the days indeed...

Thanks homebody! For some reason that line has never made sense to me......

Don't you hate that? It's like I never knew the line after "Jumpin' Jack Flash". I was listening to it the other day and suddenly realized the line was "It's a gas, gas, gas." How many years has that song been out and I just now find out what that line is? Go figure.

I don't know if I've mentioned this before, but I really miss The Carol Burnett Show. And the Smothers Brothers Show. Loved both of them.

Carol Burnett was a classic show. When Tim Conway would start to lose it and Carol would start to laugh during a skit that was always a highlight. It was just the other day I was on Youtube watching clips from the "Lou Grant" show and "Simon and Simon". I also liked "St.Elsewhere" and was also a big fan of "L A Law." IMO commercial TV is crap now. You and I remember TV in its hay day.

Carol Burnett was a classic show. When Tim Conway would start to lose it and Carol would start to laugh during a skit that was always a highlight. It was just the other day I was on Youtube watching clips from the "Lou Grant" show and "Simon and Simon". I also liked "St.Elsewhere" and was also a big fan of "L A Law." IMO commercial TV is crap now. You and I remember TV in its hay day.

Oh my word!! Carol Burnett.. I haven't thought about that show in a long time. Now I'm gonna have to get on youtube and find some of the episodes.

Too right, Scotty.

That's a good idea, Mairin...I never thought of checking out Youtube...

Futurama and Castle are some awesome shows... also keep tabs on ncis, not LA!!!
I also like mythbusters... you know, watching them blow sh*t up!

Back