What's new

your favorite TV shows

Tosh.0, The Daily Show, Colbert Report, South Park, Simpsons, Family Guy, and American Dad. Now if I could get the Funimation channel, the list would be much longer.

Glee
Bones
David Tuttera's my fair wedding
say yes to the dress
ninja warrior
america ninja warrior
anything on FUNimation
criminal minds
deadliest warrior
1001 ways to die <--- hilarious

Gossip Girl is my favorite TV show and i love to watch this show.

Among all the good ones, Everybody Hates Chris is THE BEST

I am SO mad! Way past its cancellation, I have finally discovered "Firefly". What insane idiocy prompted its cancellation? That show was fabulous! And now all I have is 14 reruns...

My favorites are Man vs. wild, everybody loves Raymond, bones, CSI Miami and prison break.

Well project accessory, my fair wedding, criminal minds, Grimms, Once Upon A Time and there are others but I can't remember them.

Currently, Star Trek: Voyager. I still haven't seen all episodes! :)

My favourites are Man vs. Wild, everybody loves Raymond, CSI Miami, Bones, Scrubs and Dr. House.

right now fave shows are project accessory, Grimm, Once upon a time and the rest are k- dramas (korean dramas).

Any of the NCIS or CSI franchises at the moment and most sci-fi related stuff.

The Andy Griffith Show from the '60's was a classic.

However, when Don Knotts (who played Barney Fife) left the show after the 1965 season, the show suddenly went downhill. Barney's replacement, Warren, wasn't popular among viewers. Thus he got little air time.

But despite the loss of Knotts, the show still could've been funnier than it was in the last three remaining years of the show. Maybe some of the talented writers for the show left the same year Knotts did.

The Andy Griffith Show from the '60's was a classic.

However, when Don Knotts (who played Barney Fife) left the show after the 1965 season, the show suddenly went downhill. Barney's replacement, Warren, wasn't popular among viewers. Thus he got little air time.

But despite the loss of Knotts, the show still could've been funnier than it was in the last three remaining years of the show. Maybe some of the talented writers for the show left the same year Knotts did.
I'm not sure. In spite of the drop in quality the last three years, though, it still managed to finish its run at the top of the Neilsen ratings.

Prison Break was my favorite but short time(only 4 season it was over). All time Favorite is F.R.I.E.N.D.S

Homebody, I don't know what happened when it came to popularity regarding the Andy Griffith Show after Knotts left. But in my opinion, the show certainly was never the same without Barney Fife as a regular.

Back