zombie attack look to the right

Sean

Establishing Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
The zombies have invaded you look to the right for a weapon

i have a piece of moldy bread

I have a Umbrella to take care!!

I've got a snare drum and drum brushes. hahaha.

What sort of work do you do?

I'm curious in to hear what everyone does in life. ;)

Personally I am a Surgical Technologist in the US Air Force and I hold the rank of Senior Airman (E4). My rank looks like this:

Awsome that's really neat, you see combat or no and is the pay good? lol just saying.

And I currently am trying to find a job Atm so things are slow.

sixer said:
Awsome that's really neat, you see combat or no and is the pay good? lol just saying.

Not often but I can be thrown into combat. I'm medical so I stay with the hospitals and the medical tents though. Not much of a concern really. The pay sucks. Civilians in my line of work get three times as much as I made on an hourly basis. I could be making over $40K a year in the civilian world but here I barely get $20K a year.

Wow I thought you would get more for saving lives guess not and 20k wow a year that'd not much my dads a judge lol gets over 100k I think not trying to brag I think its weird how you can earn more in civilian world then military. Though I did hear they are thinking of letting women into combat roles what you think of it?

Thank you for serving!

I'm currently searching for a job, but before I moved I was a pharmacist technician student at a local pharmacy that was owned by my godmother, I'll most likely start working at some retail store here shortly.

I work online. Nearly my full income is from Internet services, web hosting, and investments :p

Other than that, I currently have a 2 month long side job working for the government as some environment person. Fixing up some streams, river restoration, tree planting etc. Pretty easy going.

Hi, I am also working by internet most time, my dream is to create a full income from internet. I am also a translator, that is my main job.

mrjohny said:
Hi, I am also working by internet most time, my dream is to create a full income from internet. I am also a translator, that is my main job.
May I ask what it is on the internet you do as your job besides translating?

The internet career has appealed to me, but I dont feel Im experienced enough to that road.

Nicholas said:
The internet career has appealed to me, but I dont feel Im experienced enough to that road.
Well do you make any steady income off the internet?

Jordan said:
Well do you make any steady income off the internet?

I do not, wouldn't know where to start either lol.

Nicholas said:
I do not, wouldn't know where to start either lol.
Then not sure how the internet career applies to you :p Where to start would just be what your interested in.

For me, I invest into a lot of start up websites. I also own a Hosting company, I also own several websites of my own. And I just recently bought out a industry that I plan to make some money off of as well.

Web design is something that has interested me, I'm actually teaching myself atm.

Back