What's new

cheerleaders come in and sound off

I don't want to push things. Kurt, you have been more than accomodating, but what are the chances of getting someone from Stellar Records to join us. The "Big Three" so to speak. Maybe we could get a little more clearification as to their views on piracy. Also that would give us a chance to be audited by the three major players in the industry at one time.

Just a thought.:errpill:

I'll invite them, but since Stellar and Sound Choice were instrumental in the development of the KIAA and they were the ones who pushed us hard to get going (even if once we got started we went faster), the views of Tom and Tony are in lockstep with Sound Choice.

Do you have particular questions for them?

I'll invite them, but since Stellar and Sound Choice were instrumental in the development of the KIAA and they were the ones who pushed us hard to get going (even if once we got started we went faster), the views of Tom and Tony are in lockstep with Sound Choice.

Do you have particular questions for them?

I guess mainly when are they (and Chartbuster) going to get tough like Sound Choice, and be a little more vocal about piracy.

cheerleards come in and sound off

Ok guys got a reply from Kurt November sunday the 14th with most leaving the 16 eve or 17 morning seemed to be the best timing for most. He has a window at the same time. I dont know about any of the Jolt get togeathers but what are we gonna do besides meet and eat and play? and I need a final tally. I think I see 7 replies but I am sleep deprived. BTW Joe we would love to have you suprize us:yespill:

I was planing on being there, I was told about the gathering by Kurt. Have the day and place been set yet? Let me know. I was going to be in that weekend to visit my Mom and was going to stay over thru Monday to meet with Kurt and hang with you guys.

I think my karaoke partner Dangerous Doug might join us. He's legit too.

rumbolt said:
I was planing on being there, I was told about the gathering by Kurt. Have the day and place been set yet? Let me know. I was going to be in that weekend to visit my Mom and was going to stay over thru Monday to meet with Kurt and hang with you guys.

It'd be great to have ya Rumbolt! Me and one of my bro's will be arriving sometime Monday afternoon and then heading home sometime the next day on Tuesday :)

It'd be great to have ya Rumbolt! Me and one of my bro's will be arriving sometime Monday afternoon and then heading home sometime the next day on Tuesday :)

Arriving Sunday night late or Monday morning! leaving Monday night late or Tuesday morning

Chip,

These audits really scare you don't they?

No, I don't think they scare him at all....but we are grown men, who have done nothing wrong, its like proving our innocence. And the real problem is all of you have a guilty until proven innocent mentality that really gets under some peoples skin.

Again I will make another comparison...
I have checked with law enforcement on this one as well.

How many times have we been to a Wal-Mart and we pay, have a receipt and were checked out by their staff, ONLY to be stopped at the door because their alarm went off?
I have been stopped to many times, and asked to produce a reciept. To my way of thinking thats totally unacceptable.

So I asked a cop, do I have the right to refuse to stop and continue walking through the alarm or person trying to get me back into the store.
The answer yes...it is not up to me to prove my innocence, it is up to Wal-mart to prove my guilt. So with this being said...

I am not stopping at any door for anyone unless I want to..and I don't.

Rumbolt hope you can make it......Glad to here Dangerous Dan may be joining us too:biggrinpill:

c. staley said:
Tell him to bring his discs.... Kurt can shake 'em down (uh, I mean "audit his discs") when he gets there...

He's already passed. Like I said, he's legit.

No, I don't think they scare him at all....but we are grown men, who have done nothing wrong, its like proving our innocence. And the real problem is all of you have a guilty until proven innocent mentality that really gets under some peoples skin.

How many times have we been to a Wal-Mart and we pay, have a receipt and were checked out by their staff, ONLY to be stopped at the door because their alarm went off?
I have been stopped to many times, and asked to produce a reciept. To my way of thinking thats totally unacceptable.

So I asked a cop, do I have the right to refuse to stop and continue walking through the alarm or person trying to get me back into the store.
The answer yes...it is not up to me to prove my innocence, it is up to Wal-mart to prove my guilt. So with this being said...

Noe THAT could get you in trouble.

Just thought. What's the schedual? How early do we really need to be at Sound Choice Monday. Is it a morning thing or an afternoon thing. Is it a lunch, sit down talk session, or a dinner/karaoke session? Or both. Knowing when everything starts could make a big difference when we all leave home.

Look at that! Someone actually got it!

Um, no. Not only that, but if security stops you, and you have the receipt- yet the store never neutralized the tag, THEY could be in deep sh**.

I can tell you from experience, I use to be a Walmart Greeter, that nine times out of ten that is exactly what happened but it is better to stop them all and check rather than let the one get away with theft. When we were wrong we apologized for the inconvience and let them go on their way.

Back