What's new

CW is awfully quiet.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe this is 11 pages long (for me at least)
I think ill go back and start at the beginning again.

Girl - change your setting to 40 posts per page! Then you will only have six pages to read through! :lol:

And fwiw - that's the last time I get the **** flu! I missed EVERYTHING!!!!!

And I still don't know fully what is going on, but what seems to be getting to alot, is that the Target thread was deleted. And that to me is the ****ty part. A lot of us have said things on here that we regret, and while we can go back and delete our "comment", the thread is still there, and if anyone quoted that "comment" than it is still out there. IMO - she went one over, and deleted the whole thread - because she could.

And I still don't know fully what is going on, but what seems to be getting to alot, is that the Target thread was deleted. And that to me is the ****ty part. A lot of us have said things on here that we regret, and while we can go back and delete our "comment", the thread is still there, and if anyone quoted that "comment" than it is still out there. IMO - she went one over, and deleted the whole thread - because she could.

Exactly. And she did it because she knew Tazz couldn't retrieve it and now it's her word against mine that she was participating in an exchange. And she overreacted, and by her own admission needed to lighten up. But now POOF! It's all gone. That's SHADY. If you are innocent why would a person destroy the "evidence" that "allegedly" shows how you were being unfairly "ganged up on". You wouldn't. You'd leave it in all its glory.

But Tazz was already here when she started her scrub down. No time to go back and delete all her posts, many of which had been quoted so BAM...the whole thing has to go. That's bullshit.

on my phone it takes too long for 40 posts to load.

jrl, yes it's pretty good! :) what do you think about it? still haven't figured out your favorite band.

don't you mind me and my headpiece. i'm saving it for you ;) (the piece)

Exactly. And she did it because she knew Tazz couldn't retrieve it and now it's her word against mine that she was participating in an exchange. And she overreacted, and by her own admission needed to lighten up. But now POOF! It's all gone. That's SHADY. If you are innocent why would a person destroy the "evidence" that "allegedly" shows how you were being unfairly "ganged up on". You wouldn't. You'd leave it in all its glory.

But Tazz was already here when she started her scrub down. No time to go back and delete all her posts, many of which had been quoted so BAM...the whole thing has to go. That's bullshit.

i thought it was deleted before tazz got here. barb said she deleted it, and did so b/c it was offensive.

jrl, yes it's pretty good! :) what do you think about it? still haven't figured out your favorite band.

don't you mind me and my headpiece. i'm saving it for you ;) (the piece)
it sounds like everything else they've ever done, so it's good...my favorite band is just one person and that person has also collaborated with Chino of the Deftones in addition to Trent...

used or unused?

i thought it was deleted before tazz got here. barb said she deleted it, and did so b/c it was offensive.

It was going on at the same time that Tazz was here. She was deleting all kinds of stuff. She deleted all the offensive **** she said and left mine up. That's fair. She did it because she could, and she did it because she always does it.

Oh my mistake, the double **** I can make it all disappear if I want to post is still here: http://www.couponerswanted.com/showpost.php?p=1284273&postcount=31

it sounds like everything else they've ever done, so it's good...my favorite band is just one person and that person has also collaborated with Chino of the Deftones in addition to Trent...

used or unused?
used, of course....but by whom is yet to be determined.

After "taking integrity seriously" with regards to implied accusations of deleting posts (all of which has been redacted sans quotes), then going on to delete an entire thread, it's probably best that she resigns as moderator. I hoped it was all a joke, but it doesn't appear so, but I don't care--I hope whatever caused this gets better and that we can get back to our regular couponing...also, maybe the "thanks" function was a bad idea--it seems to create grief over dumb ****.

I blame EC.

I know I'm a dork, I sometimes see if someone thanks'ed me if I think I said something funny :lol:
Cause I'm a total dork and wonder how many others appreciate my humor :laugh:

I think that this statement is totally unfair to the other mods. Like it is their faults because they did not say something

I didn't say it was their fault for not saying something. I said I was surprised. I am not going to get all blame-y and I do not want it to be taken that way but at minimum Tazz and Tracey were both active in the mess threads and could have cleared up the specific PM issue at any time, just so people totally unrelated to the actual argument would not be worried about it.

No forum collective would want its members to think their PMs were being read and I dunno, laughed at by the mods. In any case, no matter, Diane has already said she can't read PMs and by extension neither can the other moderators.

What gets people thinking other people can read their PMs is that most people just truly don't have a grasp of the interconnected relationships and the nature of how FAST gossip travels. Not just here, it happens on all forums. MUM is right, nothing you say on the internet is private. But the spreading of your "personal" information most, if not all, of the time is not from sinister mods reading your stuff, it's from the person you told telling someone else. This is aaaallllll just a big game of Telephone. Everywhere there are people who just can't WAIT to be done talking to you so they can tell someone else that personal thing you just shared.

Fred Durst. :lol:
I'm not good at guessing games :surrender:

I know I'm a dork, I sometimes see if someone thanks'ed me if I think I said something funny :lol:

Just thougth I'd take this opportunity to remind you that I heart you Red!

I will admit, I do the same thing. :lol: But when you're as funny as we are, it's hard not to! :lol:

I didn't say it was their fault for not saying something. I said I was surprised. I am not going to get all blame-y and I do not want it to be taken that way but at minimum Tazz and Tracey were both active in the mess threads and could have cleared up the specific PM issue at any time, just so people totally unrelated to the actual argument would not be worried about it.

No forum collective would want its members to think their PMs were being read and I dunno, laughed at by the mods. In any case, no matter, Diane has already said she can't read PMs and by extension neither can the other moderators.

What gets people thinking other people can read their PMs is that most people just truly don't have a grasp of the interconnected relationships and the nature of how FAST gossip travels. Not just here, it happens on all forums. MUM is right, nothing you say on the internet is private. But the spreading of your "personal" information most, if not all, of the time is not from sinister mods reading your stuff, it's from the person you told telling someone else. This is aaaallllll just a big game of Telephone. Everywhere there are people who just can't WAIT to be done talking to you so they can tell someone else that personal thing you just shared.[/QUOTE]

Exactly Kathy - one of my favorite things I say is "If you don't want it broadcasted on the 5 o'clock news, don't say it!"

After "taking integrity seriously" with regards to implied accusations of deleting posts (all of which has been redacted sans quotes), then going on to delete an entire thread, it's probably best that she resigns as moderator. I hoped it was all a joke, but it doesn't appear so, but I don't care--I hope whatever caused this gets better and that we can get back to our regular couponing...also, maybe the "thanks" function was a bad idea--it seems to create grief over dumb ****.

I blame EC.

I personally like the thanks button because reading 12 pages of thanks to get to see what the deals are is annoying. Personally I could care less who thanks me or not. Who the **** has that much time to care on their hands??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back